Elite indicators :) - page 821

tomitom06:
Mladen; like this indicator and other zone indicators, we are looking zones(usually 20-80 or 30-70) to guess next movements. but the problem is going back from middle to down or up AGAIN. Is there any zone indicator that %100 will touch to other side without turning from middle? Thanks

tomitom06

There is no such indicator that will do that 100% of time, but try out pa adaptive composite rsi (for example, this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page20 or the dynamic zones version of it)

mladen:
taipan99

As far as that indicator is concerned, this one is the correct one. In the one you posted someone deleted the code for the symbols you are talking about. This one is the correct one regarding calculations and mtf handling. Added symbols prefix and suffix handling, so it can handle all the chosen symbols correctly

As far as the labels for buy and sell are concerned in it, it has an error (error in logic) which "overwrites" previous alerts (it is actually signaling the last symbol tested, not all the ones tested) It is impossible to write out all possible signals from by and sell in just 2 labels (there can be more than 2 signals in the same time) hence it is left out in this one

regards

Mladen

Upgraded ccf compatible with new mql : ccfp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
ccfp.gif  69 kb

Hello Mladen,

can you. please, fix the "4TF Volty Stop indy" for new MT4, and make an MTF version of "rsx of double macd'

Thank you in advance

Igor

4_time_frame_volty_stop_on_jurik.mq4

rsx_of_double_macd.ex4

rsx_of_double_macd.mq4

igoregorov:
Hello Mladen,

can you. please, fix the "4TF Volty Stop indy" for new MT4, and make an MTF version of "rsx of double macd'

Thank you in advance

Igor

4_time_frame_volty_stop_on_jurik.mq4

rsx_of_double_macd.ex4

rsx_of_double_macd.mq4

Igor

Here is the multi time frame version of rsx of double macd : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf.mq4

Also, the updated 4 time frame volty stop : 4_time_frame_volty_stop_on_jurik_nmc.mq4

I have just done, you're faster than me.

mladen:
Igor

Here is the multi time frame version of rsx of double macd : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf.mq4

Also, the updated 4 time frame volty stop : 4_time_frame_volty_stop_on_jurik_nmc.mq4

"Interpolate" is really beautiful.

Hi Mladen can you help my with indicator from this post:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page456#comment_785144

It gives information that is expired... Can you make it working? Please

I am interest in this indi with Arrows?

p.s. Its Painter?

Thanks

prykala:
Hi Mladen can you help my with indicator from this post:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page456#comment_785144

It gives information that is expired... Can you make it working? Please

I am interest in this indi with Arrows?

p.s. Its Painter?

Thanks

It happened that found a non-decompiled version of that source code on my PC: scalpersignal.mq4

Files:

Upgraded triggerlines indicator compatible with new builds : triggerlines_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hello, Mladen. Need your help once again. This time with that indy.

Thank you in advance.

Igor

normalized_jurik_rbci.mq4

normalized_jurik_rbci-1.mq4

P.S. Does it need any .dll files to work?

Reason: