Elite indicators :) - page 204

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

regards Mladen

Hi Mladen ,

To make it more meaningful, is it possible for you to add bands and signals(std dev.band crossings) to range oscillator?Thanks and regards.

Files:
wprbands.mq4  7 kb

Ang indicators (gravity center) and timing

Hi mladen,

I understood well that what that guy calls gravity center is not gravity center but ang indicator. Now is it possible that this repainting indicator used with a value chart (coded correctly) can work? (this guy is selling EUR 170 per month a strategy based on this, an he won 2009 technical analysis contest in Paris)

Then, where can I find these indicators on forex-tsd ? Timing indicator doesn't work on my mt4.

Finally I took into consideration what you told me about value charts, but is there a way to correct them so that they work better ?

sorry for my bad english and messy questions...

Tradefx1

As I explained there Ang's indicator is a "Polynomial Regression Line + ... stuff" and the guy the took it just changed the distances for addition lines he is drawing (he is using fibo numbers for that) Now, polynomial regression is a well known thing and if one knows what does it do it can be useful. But if one takes it, renames it, and posts pictures of it as a "fact" and not telling that it is polynomial regression (when people would know that it will recalculate (once I explained that in cases like these it is not about repainting, since repainting is a wrong code and since ang's indicator is a correctly coded polynomial regression than it is not repainting but it is a nature of it that it recalculates)) then the only goal is to scamm. I do not care how much he asks (I have seen attempts to scamm 2-3000 for a single indicator, so it is not about the price but about the "target") it is still a scamm and as far as I know he won nothing but his self advertising BS.

If he won any award than I feel sorry for everybody scammed by this kind of theft and deceiving (it would just mean that even "awards" can be bought) since in fact he stole both of the indicators, renamed them, repacked them and is pretending to do something new. Also, if it is real, giving award a "technical analysis contest" award for something as recognizable as Polynomial regression and Helweg/Stendahl value chart must know about indicators much as my grand mother does ...

I did not post that picture as an example of a trading system but just to point out which indicator is which and what indicators is that guy using (I even know whose value charts is he using (it is a commercial indicator) but since even those value charts are wrong I am not going to tell who made it - it is up to it's maker to stop selling it when it does not work as it should or to correct it since, among others, even I have shown that it can be made correctly).

As of value charts (the one he renamed to "Timing") : one is posted (a correct one made after Mark Helweg and David Stendahl description) in the advanced elite section and that is why I can not post it here too (it would not be fair to advanced elite section subscribers). I will quote you just one question from a friend of mine : "How come that average crosses on value charts are better than on a chart itself?". My answer was that "Stendahl and Helweg did a bloody good job with value charts, that is why". So when value charts are correct they are very useful

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

I understood well that what that guy calls gravity center is not gravity center but ang indicator. Now is it possible that this repainting indicator used with a value chart (coded correctly) can work? (this guy is selling EUR 170 per month a strategy based on this, an he won 2009 technical analysis contest in Paris)

Then, where can I find these indicators on forex-tsd ? Timing indicator doesn't work on my mt4.

Finally I took into consideration what you told me about value charts, but is there a way to correct them so that they work better ?

sorry for my bad english and messy questions...

Mladen,

Is value charts different with other indicators as well like ma crossess?Or is it just good for the crossess?

mladen,

Thank you very much for explanations.

regards,

mladen,

If you're too busy and/or don't believe my previous request would be worthwile, please disregard.

Thanks.

Files:

Many, many thanks mladen!

.......Maybe a MTF dig. filter score version that would eliminate alerts in consolidation? (2 or more timeframes slope in same direction and we get a "grail alert")

In any case, much appreciation!!!

And then last but certainly not least, resumption of hypothetical profitability.......

Files:

mrtools:
Nice idea Newtrader and Mladen adds some finishing touches on a manual setup i am working on, using the dig trend score on top with the stlm 2 tfs on bottom with separate special, really looks interesting in a grailish way how the separate special gets out of cycle 5 or more bars before the turn..

Thank you mrtools.

Please guys, keep up the great work.

Best regards to everyone!

newtrader100:
And then last but certainly not least, resumption of hypothetical profitability.......

Nice idea Newtrader and Mladen adds some finishing touches on a manual setup i am working on, using the dig trend score on top with the stlm 2 tfs on bottom with separate special, really looks interesting how the separate special gets out of cycle sometimes before the turn..

Files:
digitals.gif  71 kb
Reason: