Coding help - page 669

dotmund:
i need someone to help me make this ea close trade after the close of the candle i.e trade just one candle after entry 
You mean on the next bar after the open?

dotmund:
i need someone to help me make this ea close trade after the close of the candle i.e trade just one candle after entry 

Hi dotmund

You looks very patient :) ...... do you think one bar is enough for you ....... why you don't let go trade more ahead if going in positive/profit ?

can you explain plz ..... and what TF you use.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi dotmund

You looks very patient :) ...... do you think one bar is enough for you ....... why you don't let go trade more ahead if going in positive/profit ?

can you explain plz ..... and what TF you use.

regards

YES AM A PATIENT MAN I WILL LIKE IT TO TRADE JUST ONE BAR AFTER THE CROSSES AND THE TIME FRAME WILL BE 4H UPWARD AND THE WINNING RATIO IS 2-1 PLS HELP ME DO THE CODING

mladen:
mladen
:

YES NEXT BAR OPEN ALONE

dotmund:
YES NEXT BAR OPEN ALONE
Try out this version (use the CloseAfterOneBar option to set the closing on a next bar)

mladen:
Try out this version (use the CloseAfterOneBar option to set the closing on a next bar)
THANKS I WILL TEST IT

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time for adding BE and trailing stop in this simple EA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can you plz manage time for adding BE and trailing stop in this simple EA.

regards

Will probably do that :)

GroveSideTx:

On this one.

We can discuss in private so I can explain it in detail on how I want it. 

Thanks 

Still looking for somebody to code me an EA for this

Thanks 

GroveSideTx:

Still looking for somebody to code me an EA for this

Thanks 

I think boss explain you about your indicator.

and you can explain/illustrate your logic in pictures here

but if you think,it is some secret,nobody put his/her time with out knowing it.peoples often come with ill ideas,with out seeing it is nothing.

regards

Reason: