Coding help - page 529

maxbox:
Here is the source code SNS_ObjectLibrary!

Sorry

That is a decompiled code. If you can post the original source code I will gladly help. Decompiled code is not something that I alter or change or work with

here is the source code not decompile file

Files:

maxbox:
here is the source code not decompile file

Yes, that is the original source code.

Here you go (you need all the 3 files in order to be able to compile the indicator) :

sns_shi_fibs_channel_nmc.mq4

sns_objectlibrary_1.mqh

sns_objectlibrary_2.mq4

Yes, that is the original source code.

Here you go (you need all the 3 files in order to be able to compile the indicator) :

Thank you very much!

hello,

could someone add please an option to disable "week", "month", "quarter" and "year" line in the indicator attached below?

I'll be very thankful for any help

Files:

freakout:
hello,

could someone add please an option to disable "week", "month", "quarter" and "year" line in the indicator attached below?

I'll be very thankful for any help

freakout

Try it out now : profittracker_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
freakout Try it out now : profittracker_2.mq4

perfect! thank you very much for fast help

hello Malden

im asking for a simple Request About The meta trader4 Original Adx indicator

and im tried to attach it Right now to send you the original copy , but im Failed !!!

All What i

need to add an alert on level 10 which is any of Di+ Or Di- Touch this level i caan get the alert ( As im shown in this pic) ..

if you please make it with the same original copy of mt4...

Thanks Alot Proof

thamks alot

Files:
eurjpym5.png  38 kb

mladen:
vito1978 That indicator uses future values (repaints). If it was corrected, the signals would not look anything like they are now

Hi mladen,

thanks for your answer. I know that it would still look like they are now, but there would be much less signals, or not? I am coding an ea and want that my ea opens trades only on sma candles when they are at close/beginning of it and not in the middle.

Is that possible?

vito1978:
Hi mladen,

thanks for your answer. I know that it would still look like they are now, but there would be much less signals, or not? I am coding an ea and want that my ea opens trades only on sma candles when they are at close/beginning of it and not in the middle.

Is that possible?

vito1978

It is not a matter more or less signals. It is matter of signals that that indicator is posting where they should not exist at all. Check, for example, sidus version 2 and compare it to sidus version 3 - the comparison would be approximately the same

Reason: