Harmonic Trading - page 273

wolfe waves

DonCorleone:
hello, newbie here. does ZUP 101 display wolfe waves?

Search for zupv.61_ww_ww

It does wolfe waves.

zup100 purple lines

Can someone tell me what the purple target lines represent on zup100? I know that the blue ones are bullish targets and pink bearish targets, but I have no idea what purple means.

Thanks!

Files:

newdigital:
v61 is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page153 and some modification of it is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page153

i tried to unzip it with winrar but i get an "unexpected end of archive" error msg. solution?

For me - not a problem (I am using Winrar 3.93).

Anyway - I unziped those files and made it with Winrar archive.

- v61 original;

and

- 2 modifications: 'enter to 3rd wave' mod, and 'diagonal triangle' mod (i just translated the name of zip files posted by Poruchik).

So, you can extract them using Winrar.

By the way - some people are using 7-zip to extract zip files, and Winrar to extract rar files but I am using Winrar only.

zigflip:
as previous post...

Thanks, but I don't think it was revised to use the gann square of 9 calculated turns. Rather, it appears to me that it uses fibonacci numbers.

newdigital:
For me - not a problem (I am using Winrar 3.93).

Anyway - I unziped those files and made it with Winrar archive.

- v61 original;

and

- 2 modifications: 'enter to 3rd wave' mod, and 'diagonal triangle' mod (i just translated the name of zip files posted by Poruchik).

So, you can extract them using Winrar.

By the way - some people are using 7-zip to extract zip files, and Winrar to extract rar files but I am using Winrar only.

thank you so much for your links. I was able to download them. Much appreciated!

finster869:
Thanks, but I don't think it was revised to use the gann square of 9 calculated turns. Rather, it appears to me that it uses fibonacci numbers.

yes sorry finster, whilst experimenting i had put the gann square of 9 on top of it, so unfortunately no auto-updating

Newbe question

Hi,

I'm starting just now with harmonic trading and I found this thread. May you tell me what indicators to install in MT4. I see that there are different versions of ZUP till 101, I have to install just the 101 or have a selection of version to install?

Also I read somewhere that there is another indicator like a compendium that is WRR_ZUP_INFO, is also this one needed?

Sorry but I'm so confused.

Thank you in advance for your help

got a question on page 271

how to trade this thing (entry-- when)

Reason: