Build 902 did wonders for me!

Under Build 902, Custom indicators are no longer removed automatically, if not used for 10 minutes. This, I think, partially contributed to the result differences between live accounts and Strategy Tester. Strategy Tester never removes indicators - at least I didn't see any indications to that. I suspect MT4 used to inadvertently pass wrong return values to EA while reloading the custom indicators when called for after they were removed. Build 902 does not remove indicators. Great! Please correct me if I am under wrong assumption.

What? It never happened to me, and I never heard from anyone before.

When EA uses indicators for its run, they are very probably called with iCustom, and in such case you won't see any trace in the Expert tab.

Ovo:

What? It never happened to me, and I never heard from anyone before.

When EA uses indicators for its run, they are very probably called with iCustom, and in such case you won't see any trace in the Expert tab.

Wonder why I get messages whenever it gets initialized and removed. I don't get messages when it gets re-initialized after removal if I remember correctly.

I wish I understand the internals of MT4. Since we do not have access to that information. It's mostly guess work like most of us here. Sometimes you are misguided by someone who seems to know about MT4, and we can waste hours verifying those claims. Please advise however.

gatoreyefx:
I wish I understand the internals of MT4. Since we do not have access to that information. It's mostly guess work like most of us here. Sometimes you are misguided by someone who seems to know about MT4, and we can waste hours verifying those claims. Please advise however.
Very true. I noticed you already discussed the topic with a user who made a thousand useless or incorrect posts in very short time and then disappeared.

I have experienced major problems with the Visual Mode in Strategy Tester Build902.

It works without any flaws up to step 31 , at highest step 32 the ST is hanging and stuttering and after a while MT crashes completely with a freeze

Can anyone confirm that ?

Reason: