need to find a volatility indicator just like the one in the attached file

regarding an indicator i need to find it please. This indicator to manage the volatility, it about RSI in two lines. I have attached to this note a screenshot of it. Can you help me please to find it.

Is this what you looking for ???    the attached screenshot yours did me think so...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                         Indicator for Shehab.mq4 |
//|                               Copyright © 2013,  Tjipke de Vries |
//|                                                                  |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2013,  Tjipke de Vries"
#property link      ""

#property indicator_chart_window
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
//---- indicators
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  {
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
  {
   int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//----

//----
   return(0);
  }

deVries:
Is this what you looking for ???    the attached screenshot yours did me think so...

Thanks for your help, however the indicator did not. Could you please help. Regards,

Shehab 

Why not? It does exactly what your screen shot shows.

WHRoeder:
Why not? It does exactly what your screen shot shows.

I am not sure here is what i done

1- got another indicator, opened its code and delete every thing in this another indicator code 

2- i copy the code that you provided to me

3- Past it in the older indicator

4- compiled it

5- attached it to the metatrader but it did not work,

Could you please attach it to this forum as mq4 file so i can download it and try it.

Many thanks

Shehab 

shehab116080: I am not sure here is what i done
  1. You've done NOTHING.
  2. You did NOT attach a screen shot. Do you think we are mind-readers?
  3. You did not read and UNDERSTAND the code provided, or you would have realized #2.
  4. You did not click on the link I provided or think about it, or you would have realized #2.
  5. You cut and pasted code but didn't provide it. Do you think we are mind-readers?
  6. You say it did not work, but provide no information about what it DOES and what you THINK it should. Do you think we are mind-readers?

WHRoeder:
  1. You've done NOTHING.
  2. You did NOT attach a screen shot. Do you think we are mind-readers?
  3. You did not read and UNDERSTAND the code provided, or you would have realized #2.
  4. You did not click on the link I provided or think about it, or you would have realized #2.
  5. You cut and pasted code but didn't provide it. Do you think we are mind-readers?
  6. You say it did not work, but provide no information about what it DOES and what you THINK it should. Do you think we are mind-readers?

I am not sure what all this very tough way that u used to express ur self..i did not say u r mind reader but u r tough writer person instead...i suppose this forum to help people not to make joke over them or to deal with them in a very tough way just like this. I have uploaded the file twice, and i did not know it is not uploaded, so it is not my fault to not uploaded successfully. I would suppose u just notify me that, it is not uploaded, there is no attached file, or u do me a favor and you don't response at all, instead of your trying over 5 points to let me know that u r not mind-reader. Seems like this forum makes u pressured and u are not welling to work or deal in pressured environment Mir non-mind-reader.

shehab116080:

I have uploaded the file twice, and i did not know it is not uploaded, 

Don't upload an image using attach file use this . . .

Upload Image 

shehab116080:
  1. I have uploaded the file twice, and i did not know it is not uploaded, so it is not my fault to not uploaded successfully.
  2. I would suppose u just notify me that, it is not uploaded, there is no attached file,
  1. It can't be anyone else. It is your fault. Did you see it after you pressed "ADD"? You didn't, and still haven't.
  2. I did, did you bother to look? deVries did, did you bother to read it?
Reason: