Take Profit and stop loss question

Hello, I have a question about take profit and stop loss. than, y0

WhooDoo22:

what code to input into my code for this EA to execute the Breakeven THEN the TrailngStop code. It seems that my Expert Advisor DOES execute Breakeven, BUT also executes trailing Stop... Basically I cannot get this fu*cking thing to execute the breakeven THEN the TrailingStop. The EA simply is trying to do the BreakEven AND the TrailingStop at the same fucking time ;) What a fucking mess ;) haha.

If you have an answer, please advise.

The code bellow is correct.

1. What type of fu*cking language is that - do you really expect anyone to help you? Grow up you whiny little kid.
  2. If the SL is below breakeven do the breakeven code ELSE trailing.
  3. The code is not correct. Nothing for 4/5 digit brokers, ECN brokers, modifies other EAs orders, You ALWAYS try to move to BE - no test for anything.

Some advice for WHRoeder

WHRoeder:

1. What type of fu*cking language is that - do you really expect anyone to help you? Grow up you whiny little kid.
  2. If the SL is below breakeven do the breakeven code ELSE trailing.
  3. The code is not correct. Nothing for 4/5 digit brokers, ECN brokers, modifies other EAs orders, You ALWAYS try to move to BE - no test for anything.

RaptorUK:

Some advice for WHRoeder

If I were to rate that response on a scale from 1 to 10... I would sincerely hand you an 11 ;) hahaha

<-^>RunnerUp1 out bitches ;)

Reason: