LiveUpdate Win 7 x64

I have win 7 x64 and LiveUpdate do not work. Do you know any work arround for this problem ? Thanks

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Live Updates do work . .

houmer:

I have win 7 x64 and LiveUpdate do not work. Do you know any work arround for this problem ? Thanks

Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7

WHRoeder:
Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win
WHRoeder:
Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7

I have instalation in C:\Program Files (x86) this is maybe the problem, but this is defult patch.
In win 7 x32 is all OK. When I run Live update (in x64), systm show form with question "Allow the program to carry out changes in your computer", when I press OK so nothing happens :-(

houmer:
I have instalation in C:\Program Files (x86) this is maybe the problem. In win 7 x32 is all OK. When I run Live update (in x64), systm show from with question "Aso nothing happens :-(
Take a look at this: http://crum.be/mt4 if you don't understand what is written there then do as
WHRoeder suggests and re-install MT4 but not in Program Files

RaptorUK:
houmer:
I have instalation in C:\Program Files (x86) this is maybe the problem. In win 7 x32 is all OK. When I run Live update (in x64), systm show from with question "Ahttp://crum.be/mt4 if you don't understand what is written there then do as WHRoeder suggests and re-install MT4 but not in Program Files

I am trying to reinstall - to no avail, MT4 works, but does not upgrade. I will try installing the path C: \ Program Files (without the "(x86)").

houmer:

I am trying to reinstall - to no avail, MT4 works, but does not upgrade. I will try installing the path C: \ Program Files (without the "(x86)").
That isn't a good idea . . the x86 directory is for non 64 bit applications, MT4 is NOT 64 bit.

ANYWHERE but \program files... IBFX default to c:\IBFX Trader 4

Reinstalling did not help. This is not a problem with the installation, this is a problem with the x64 environment and LiveUpdate - the system blocks the process of the installer. I tried to disable antivirus, but it did not help (Symantec).

I'm not going to solve it, version 402 works ok.

Every time I restart my version 399 MBT Terminal I get a Live Update prompt . . .

I've solution. I must start MT4 with settings "Run as Administrator" and live update working OK.

Reason: