Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program? - page 4

Ubzen:

Humm. I wonder which product currently makes more for mq & sellers. I mean the new_stuff like | Signals | Market_Expert | Market_Indicator | Jobs. I like the idea of capital_generating integrated with meta-quotes. But is it making money? Are these attempts for Affiliates an indication that its Not or rather that its Mature?

Maybe I should start a pool of the best income generator on mql5.com services. Or is that one already created?

Something approaching.

angevoyageur:
Something approaching.

Thx :). I taught I saw something similar. I voted "approximately same amount" to see the report [sorry tonny]. Apparently, the market is the way to go. I'm gonna strongly consider making a 10k and 10$ product for that.

Signals are not in the list tho :(

Ubzen:

Humm. I wonder which product currently makes more for mq & sellers. I mean the new_stuff like | Signals | Market_Expert | Market_Indicator | Jobs. I like the idea of capital_generating integrated with meta-quotes. But is it making money? Are these attempts for Affiliates an indication that its Not or rather that its Mature?

Maybe I should start a pool of the best income generator on mql5.com services. Or is that one already created?

All are silent in the sales area I'm afraid, other than the chap MQL interviewed, openly I can admit of no sells but the system and indicator has to prove itself, which is currently in the making, all currencies being traded are trading and things looking a little better, (cheap plug), maybe the sales data should be  public, this could give some indication of popularity as know one is giving any reviews, those that have reviews get a good rating on the back of a few sales, a little bit false economy, that said, I wouldn't pass any positive review up 8-))     

market:
While interacting with sellers of signals and trading applications, we have decided to launch the affiliate program. It allows all sellers to interest MQL5.community members in promoting their products and signals. Thus, both sellers and promoters will benefit from the program. Sellers will receive more program downloads and increased sales volumes, as well as more Subscribers. Promoters will gain additional profit from sellers.

We would like to know your opinion on the affiliate program. Since all registered MQL5.com members and sellers are able to take part in it, each single vote counts. Select the best answer to the question. Thank you in advance!

Best regards, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

In my opinion affiliate program is a very nice idea and a positive step to improve the revenue of trading signals and applications, so this is the key question.

Any other problem or efforts regarding this is just a question of time to community solve and improve. 

angevoyageur:
I agree. Where is the article describing what is the Affiliate Program, or Metaquotes goes to decide it on base of this survey ? :-D

rob:
All are silent in the sales area I'm afraid
No, we are speaking:) Latest news: MQL5 Market exceeded March sales for the first ten days of April.

Lenar:

Metaquotes goes to decide it on base of this survey ? :-D

With respect,  it would be a better idea to show the proposal before asking if people are prepared to take part in it,  if you did that you would get informed suggestions for improvements or acceptance of the idea based on the knowledge of what the idea involves.

I can't say that I will or will not take part as I do not know what it is that I would or wouldn't be taking part in,  you need to fill in some of the blanks first . . . 

RaptorUK:

With respect,  it would be a better idea to show the proposal before asking if people are prepared to take part in it,  if you did that you would get informed suggestions for improvements or acceptance of the idea based on the knowledge of what the idea involves.

I can't say that I will or will not take part as I do not know what it is that I would or wouldn't be taking part in,  you need to fill in some of the blanks first . . . 

I didn't understand that this affiliate program was already in place :

Encourage MQL5.community members in advertising your Signal. Payoff is transferred to a community member who has placed a web link used by a subscriber.

The payoff amount is calculated relative to the Signal's full cost. When subscribing to a Signal for 100 credits with a payoff of 10%, Signal author will receive 70 credits (100 - 20% of commission - 10% of payoff).

Maximum payoff is 80%. The value of 0% means refusal to participate in the affiliate program.

angevoyageur:

I didn't understand that this affiliate program was already in place :

Ah from here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

So what has been stated above is untrue,  Metaquotes have decided regardless of the results in this survey,  why bother asking the question if the answer is going to be ignored ? 

the first results of the voting was very promising, especially on russian part of the community and we decided to start working on this program even before voting is over. The thing you see is a first approach, beta-version, and many details can change.

Your answers will not be ignored, if they will contain at least a piece of practically useful things instead of whine.

Reason: