General - page 986

Currently, gold rises +0.13% to 1217.25, having posted fresh ten-week highs at 1219.50 earlier today. Gold benefits from a subdued trading activity seen around the greenback across the board, with the USD index meandering near 7-week troughs amid talking down of the US currency by the US Treasury
I wonder if someone has a solution to this problem. I have several live and demo accounts with Alpari UK. I've noticed that some mql5.com community signals do not appear in some live accounts in the signals list in metatrader 4. Some signals appear on the demo accounts on the mt4 platform, but...
I cant believe that... Scam signal...scam broker ...never exist...here in mql5 ... Look at here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/260786#
  mt5  (4)
Will mt5.ex program will execute on mt4 platform ?  I am willing to convert my mt4 ea to mt5 but my broker does not offer mt5.
hello,   I see some users name are strikethrough testusername   like that..  what does that means ? 
Hi guys, I subsribed to a signal and migrated my account to VPS, but problem its not copying and showing me this message  
Hi guys  Can someone help me with creating this code. A stop order already exists (it is either a buy stop or sell stop). It is J pips away from the current market price. As the market moves away from the entry price by an adjustable number of pips (K pips ) ,the entry price of the stop order is...
  MT5 build 1510 -  (1)
Hi people, in the meantime my MT5 installation has been updated automatically to build version 1510. That might be ok, but I have no idea about any new features or changes in comparison to previous versions.  Neither here in the forum nor in the release news on http://www.metatrader5...
Hello. I've had MT5 running fine for a while now under Ubuntu/wine, but as of 20th January there appears to be an update which has been auto-installed that is breaking my setup.  The software refuses to start with a message suggesting that there is a debugger running that needs to be stopped.  No...
  50 PIP in week  (3)
try to win market by 50 pip in every week. every one can do it without any wrong direction is the biggest trader in history.
EUR/USD extended gains to fresh session high of 1.0750 as the unwinding of the Trump trade gathered pace. The spot now trades more than 200 pips above the last month’s closing price of 1.0517. This forces us to consider the possibility of the pair snapping the three-month losing streak. Our Latest...
  time frame  (1)
hi fellas just want to know ,can u advice me,which chart can u use to draw your chart for the next day trading
Hi, thinking about being forced to switch from MQL4 to MQL5 I would like if someone can confirm this. In MQL4: int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, // oldest: time[rates_total-1] .. most recent: time[0]                 const int prev_calculated,                 const datetime &time[],...
hello friends, anyone can teach me in private mql4 questions that i have? i promise i'll be very straight to the point  and not to much questions, but i have some of them. Thanks for any help  
  When are you planning to move on MT5 ?  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I am planning to do it in this week ?in a monthwithin 3 monthswithin 6 monthswithin a yearwithin 2 yearswithin 5 yearsNever
Hi All friends, I have a Problem. How To Create or make the Code an INDICTATORs and The EA about RSI-TL breakout on Sub Window. Please help me to solving this problem  below i attached the picture for ilustration.   regards YahyaForex     
Any recommendation for an EA that scalps multi currency on m1?
Hello, I've learned a system from one of my friends and I would like to know your opinion since I am not an expert in trading yet. The man has got the idea from moving average 200 that is used very often by all technical analysts, so he said let's insert Bollinger bands 200 and see how the price...
The functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform has been significantly upgraded. The latest version features a large number of innovations and improvements providing comfortable work in the financial markets right from the mobile device. First, we have added the ability to arrange a chat...
Hi there, I am looking for a way to manage my money, f.e. if the balance is at 70% I want all trades to close. So far I didn't find any setting for this in MT, I did find this setting for when I want to set a signal however.  If there isn't such setting is there a tool available for this? Thanks!
Oil climbed for a second day on Friday underpinned by expectations of tighter supply and on reports of record Chinese demand, but prices remained under pressure from rising U.S. crude and gasoline inventories. Brent crude, the international benchmark, rose 15 cents to $54.31 a barrel 0257 GMT. U.S....
So if I have a signal ive subscribed to, the signals balance is $500 and makes average monthly growth of 17% if the volume stays the same and my account balance is 5000 im only going to make 1.7% monthly growth.   or would the signal take this into account and multiply my volume by 10 so i would get...
Such as: MT4 in the latest version of win10 can not  be open; MT5 in the latest version of win10 can be open, but can not load custom indicators.
0%<100%<1000%<Still didn't trade
  mql5 vps  (1)
Do someone can tell me how reliable is mql5 vps service?
Hi everoyone, I'm looking to found someone to help me create my own EA. I know exactly what i want i'm just unable to program it. It will be a pretty basic EA. So if anyone is interested in helping me, let me know in Private with you're rate ! thank you in advance.
Hi guys,  I got a question on mql5 virtual server,  anyone experience using it for signal subscription.  I notice that on signal page,  there is a slippage tab, which provide a list of average slippage based on execution statistics from signal's broker to subscriber's broker. Im using tickmil with...
Investors all over the world are highly anticipating the ECB conference today and Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday. Both these events are perceived to be market movers. With the Press Conference taking place in less than two hours, it is high time to look over what Major Banks are expecting...
Hello, What news can cause a great movement in the night at usdchf and eurchf?
  Chart not opening or updating  (22   1 2 3)
So I'm having an odd problem this morning.  The DOM is ticking but my chart is not.  It's either "waiting for update" or no ticks on it. I've tried the obvious -- reboot -- changing profiles -- opening a new chart. How can I reset everything?   Thanks.