General - page 1305

Hello, I'm using a complete version of metatrader 5 on tablet with windows 8.1. As you may know on tablets the right click is made by continuos pressure of the pen on the screen (2 secs at least...). This event is not managed from the current version of the platform: hence it is not possible to
The price for D1 timeframe is located inside Ichimoku cloud which is indicating ranging market condition. But Chinkou Span line (the closing price plotted 26 days behind) of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price from below to above on open bar with uptrend which was going on for Friday for...
I have found in the hisotry center of my demo account more data then in history center of my real account (same platform and broker). How can I transfer the data from an account to the other. Should I export them? and in which folder should I save them? thank you for any help
HI I'm using Ross breakout strategy for some time now.This is awesome strategy if followed in spotting the lvl of good supports and resistance-when Ross hooks spotted --i take last recent 3 Hooks and draw trend line based on that on week and daily chart and 4 Hours chart and then i shifted to hourly...
That's a good one, try for free! Ha, ha, ha... Hermes
What is the best combination of brokerages to eliminate the most slippage in a provider/follower relationship?   I am a signal provider using Trader's Way.  But some of my followers have very large slippage.  I often suggest to subscribers to choose one of the low-slippage...
  "RMX" based on RSX  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi guys, hi Mrtools and Mladen, Please can one of you modifiy the RSX nrp MTF code of you MrTools to obtain an "RMX" (RMI with the algo of the RSX (not smooth with the Jsmooth code)) In another terms, can you add just one parameter "p" to have appliedprice(p), not appliedprice(1), like with the RSI...
[Deleted]
Hello! How I can remove status of seller in my profile? Thanks 
  Currency Indexes  (2)
Some people know to use these indexes. Other people trying to make dummy indicators. But banks, big trading companies, especially goverment use these indexes. UDX is the real strenght of USD. Just think about; how can u compare currencies except the currences in the formula? Fx is curreny trading...
  Jampang's Trade Setup  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, I will post my trade setup here once i found it. First setup GBPUSD Target 190 pips Happy Trading
Hi, I am Darwin and I am new here. tl;dr In the next weeks, I am planing to release my private Walk Forward Analyzer, but before I do this, first I want to make sure that also the beginners in mechanical trading understand why common backtests are quite useless and why walk forward analysis is...
hi all friends, I want to share with you my system with screenshots... everyday my desktop will be published here and you can verify the quality of the system;) enjoy it,
Hello everybody I've been trading for over a year (following markets for over 5 years). I turned my 100k demo account to 230k in a year using price action strategies. I traded the EUR/USD and GBP/USD as I liked the liquidity and volatility. I opened a live account a few months ago, risking only $20...
[Deleted]
Without formal notification my mql5 forum profile has been deleted, my credits lost and rating gone. What is all this about? Over zealous moderators or the return of the polit bureau..........if they ever went away. Theft!
Hello folks, I have an script which call to a function which some times generates the exception: Access violation read to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF It is not in our hands fix that because it is a RAM issue of MT5. With exactly the same parameters sometimes generates that exception. So I need to handle this...
USDJPY: While its immediate risk remains higher, USDJPY will have to break and hold above its declining trendline to prevent a return to the downside. Supports come in at the 96.56/18 levels. Below here if seen will aim at the 95.00 level where a violation will aim at the 94.50 level. Alternatively
Hi all Here below is a trade using the Science of Chaos (developped as a strategy by Bill Williams) The indies: * The Awesome Oscillator (on MT4) ! It shows the momentum (on my chart i have a elaborated version of the AO). * The Fractals (on MT4) A fractal is a set of five bars where the third bar...
What will happen if there's no indicator in Forex trading
What are the benefits of Forex forum?
Hello traders. I have a question. If a person has $100 with a 1:500 leverage. How many lots can he trade? And if a trader has 1:50 leverage how much does he need to have to trade the same amount? What I am trying to say is I have an account with a maximum leverage of 1:50 and the signal I am...
Hi Guys, Does anybody trade using TURTLE system with DONCHIAN channel here
hello all please help me how to change pust notification using my phone number not metaquote ID, because I dont know where my metaquote ID in my metatrader4 android phone. thanks b4 how to see metaquotes ID in android phone?? please help me
Hello, A few days ago I sign up a new account and downloaded Metatrader strategy tester. Since then i am running this program, but i don't have any jobs/PR/profit... nothing! I checked everything including "allow public use of agents" and "sell computing resources through MQL5 community account"....
First of all sorry for my bad English. ---- I successfully start and test the "PushNotifications" between my desktop Metatrader 5 and my iPhone. Currently I have this indicators "ColorMACD" ,"bollinger_sgueeze" , "SilverTrend_Signal" and ... couldthis indicators send me any kind of notifications?...
WHO WILL SHOW ME TRADE TO PLACE ANFD EARN FROM FOREX MARKET
Hi, i am looking for advice on the new trading platform Gwazy. Is it all it is made out to be as the best combo of binary and forex.. looking for some advice
[Deleted]
Hello, Some months ago I found a broker which offers golden instruments like XAUXAG, XAUOIL,XAUSnP. From these golden instruments I’ve traded only XAUSnP on real account. The other two I’ve tried only in demo account My profit was not that much because I was trading with low leverage,and for the...
I'm sure you'll say no, because we know that we can also earn money by going with a broker affiliate. Each of the brokers offer different commissions for partners, in galleass commission to partners is 60% of the spread. how in the broker you use?