Diffrece between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5

Hello traders

I just a newbie., have a question about mt4 and mt5
Whats the difrence,? Can i upgrading an account mt4 to mt5. If that possible how the procedure

Thanks 

Nothing. Depends on what you are looking for. Can you tell us the reason - why do you want to upgrade? Then take from there. 

You can read those small threads about it:

Comparison between MT4 and MT5

Are you ready to give up MT4 for MT5 ?

MT5 is newer, faster and has many more options and possibilities, it's for the present and for the future. Regards.

Anton Nel:
Nothing. Depends on what you are looking for. Can you tell us the reason - why do you want to upgrade? Then take from there.
When some thing old renewed., in this case mt4 to mt5. Its maybe have somthing wrong with mt4 flaform., and we must be worrie. Thats myreason 

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
MT5 is newer, faster and has many more options and possibilities, it's for the present and for the future. Regards.
Wow it sound amazing..nice

Sergey Golubev:

You can read those small threads about it:

Comparison between MT4 and MT5

Are you ready to give up MT4 for MT5 ?

Helpfull threads... Thanks.master

Embun Burhanudin:
Wow it sound amazing..nice

but most indicators do not exist for mt5 :(

MetaTrader 4 vs 5 - Which One? (2015 Review) - ForexBoat Trading Academy
MetaTrader 4 vs 5 - Which One? (2015 Review) - ForexBoat Trading Academy
  • Kirill Eremenko
  • www.forexboat.com
I get asked this question a lot. So much that today I want to settle the scores once and for all in this monster review. Let’s get one thing out of the way straight up. Despite obvious sequencing in names, MetaTrader 5 is not the successor of MetaTrader 4. These are two completely separate platforms that are being developed in parallel by...

Bernhard Schweigert:
but most indicators do not exist for mt5 :(
Indicators are easily converted (on their own). Their usage from experts is different - that is the problem.
Reason: