Question About Freelance?

Please guide ..

How I Can Take part in freelance

i have tried to take orders but i found answers for respected customers "No feed back Sorry", now question is what is the process to involve in freelance and taking part for orders? 

Khurram Mustafa:

Please guide ..

i have tried to take orders but i found answers for respected customers "No feed back Sorry", now question is what is the process to involve in freelance and taking part for orders? 

Build up your reputation. Be cheap and affordable... And do the work professional and fast. Then people will leave good review and it will get easier....

Ok thanks for reply Tim

I have already published products in markets and some comments, reviews  are already in there. 

May be more effort is needed???  right???

Khurram Mustafa:

Ok thanks for reply Tim

I have already published products in markets and some comments, reviews  are already in there. 

May be more effort is needed???  right???

Imagine, whom you would pick if you were a customer and needed the coding service.

right thanks for coperation :)

Khurram Mustafa:

Please guide ..

As new obviously it's difficult to catch project or jobs from buyer the fact because buyer don't know about as you have no history so if you think you can do a job then give some example to buyer about work or how can you do , indeed buyer will communicate with you for few projects you need to do extra work until you build a profile as freelancer as new just applying job hard you can get work. 

It's simple and easy way  

Waseem Raza:

As new obviously it's difficult to catch project or jobs from buyer the fact because buyer don't know about as you have no history so if you think you can do a job then give some example to buyer about work or how can you do , indeed buyer will communicate with you for few projects you need to do extra work until you build a profile as freelancer as new just applying job hard you can get work. 

It's simple and easy way  

yes u right thanks for share your nice thought

I try :) 

Reason: