Fibonacci - how to save time?

Dear users,

When you work with different fibonacci profiles/levels, you have to edit manually all the time. Anyone knows a solution to help save time in this case, allowing us to select different fibonacci level profiles?

Sincerely,

Not sure what you want to do exactly, but anything can be automated or improved using custom code and tools.

Alain Verleyen #:
Not sure what you want to do exactly, but anything can be automated or improved using custom code and tools.

Dear Alain, thank you so much to reply me back.

Usually I use different fibonacci levels for each specific technical analysis, but I have always to edit properties and add or remove fibonacci levels all the time, what make me waste a lot of time. So I am asking if anyone knows a tool to make this task a little easy. If you know something that can help me in this case, please share.

Sincerely,

In the CodesBase you can find 13 pages à 10 programs for MT4 and MT5 providing Fibonacci trading or tools: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=fibonacci&module=mql5_module_codebase

6 pages à 10 articles (with code) dealing with Fibonacci: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=fibonacci&module=mql5_module_articles

10610998 #:

Dear Alain, thank you so much to reply me back.

Usually I use different fibonacci levels for each specific technical analysis, but I have always to edit properties and add or remove fibonacci levels all the time, what make me waste a lot of time. So I am asking if anyone knows a tool to make this task a little easy. If you know something that can help me in this case, please share.

Sincerely,

Please tell us more about how you imagine a tool that would help you? maybe I can create one and publish it in Code Base

Ezatrimeo #:

Please tell us more about how you imagine a tool that would help you? maybe I can create one and publish it in Code Base

Dear Ezatrimeo, thank you.

I think in something similtar to Cartezyan. A local trading platform. In this platform you can create fibonacci profiles and apply these profiles to fibonacci study. Imagine that you create an indicator that display a button or something similar, allowing you to create different fibonacci profiles and levels. You can insert a fibonacci objecting using this indicator with a specific tag, like fibonacci profiles. So you can choose the specific profile to the fibonacci inserted by this indicator. Is just an idea...

Sincerely,

10610998 #:

Dear Ezatrimeo, thank you.

I think in something similtar to Cartezyan. A local trading platform. In this platform you can create fibonacci profiles and apply these profiles to fibonacci study. Imagine that you create an indicator that display a button or something similar, allowing you to create different fibonacci profiles and levels. You can insert a fibonacci objecting using this indicator with a specific tag, like fibonacci profiles. So you can choose the specific profile to the fibonacci inserted by this indicator. Is just an idea...

Sincerely,

Ezatrimeo, did you see my previous message?

Reason: