No MT4 data??

My MT4 doesn't have any new quotes or data yet, and it's 2300 on Aug. 22. I should've been getting data for the last 6 hours. My older MT version that runs with InterbankFX does have data, though. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
John

My MT4 doesn't have any new quotes or data yet, and it's 2300 on Aug. 22. I should've been getting data for the last 6 hours. My older MT version that runs with InterbankFX does have data, though. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
John

Thanks,
John

Yes,
My MT4 has the same problem today ,I wonder this is related with the B180 upgrading or it is just happened to the case.Can we ask the support to see what happen?

I did ask their Support through the "Bugtracking" feature. Hopefully we'll hear something soon...or better yet, hopefully they can just fix it soon!

Mine is working now.

Datafeeds fixed.
Reason: