When we will see Metatrader 4 being used by Forex brokers?

Hello,

When we will see Metatrader 4 being used by Forex brokers?

And could you add a list of all brokers which use Metatrader?
That's one of my last post suggestions.

Cheers,
Miguel

Shapper :
Hello,

When we will see MetaTrader 4 being used by Forex brokers?

And could you add a list of all brokers which use MetaTrader?

Cheers,
Miguel

hello,

Normally,we see Forex Brokers using Meta Trader 4. Because MetaTrader is a very efficient and stable platform and has a track record of less than 1% downtime due to loss of connection or technical problems. This allows the forex trader to feel comfortable that technical issues will not interfere with trading.

The MetaTrader platform has all the functions that a forex trader could wish for, yet the platform never feels confusing or clustered.

regards,

Harry

seoguys04 :
Shapper :
Hello,

When we will see MetaTrader 4 being used by Forex brokers?

And could you add a list of all brokers which use MetaTrader?

Cheers,
Miguel

hello,

Normally,we see Forex Brokers using Meta Trader 4. Because MetaTrader is a very efficient and stable platform and has a track record of less than 1% downtime due to loss of connection or technical problems. This allows the forex trader to feel comfortable that technical issues will not interfere with trading.

The MetaTrader platform has all the functions that a forex trader could wish for, yet the platform never feels confusing or clustered.

regards,

Harry

Thanks Harry for your valuable comment. Miguel I'll suggest you first have little bit research before selecting any broker. Can good info about MetaTrader Brokers from the article.

In my opinion, a more salient question would be:

MetaTrader is used mainly by brokers and retail traders. When will we see MetaTrader being used more by banks and institutional traders?

CB

Reason: