The Russian market, forecasts and expectations

There are plenty of resources on the internet with analytics.

But I am interested in the opinion of real traders, not analysts. Please share your expectations and forecasts.

Do not copy analysts' posts and insert links to them.

I am interested in traders' opinions and news + links to the news, which you consider important and on which you base your forecasts.

Sergey Chalyshev:

There are plenty of resources on the internet with analytics.

But I am interested in the opinion of real traders, not analysts. Please share your expectations and forecasts.

Do not copy analysts' posts and insert links to them.

I am interested in traders' opinions and news + links to the news, which you consider important and on which you base your predictions.

Oil down 9.1% today, dollar down 68.43

Here's the whole forecast.

Everything in Russia is going to get more expensive, people are going to get poorer.

prostotrader:

Oil down 9.1% today

That's the whole forecast.

Everything in Russia is going to get more expensive, people are going to get poorer.

You're out of sorts today, you're in a panicky mood. Maybe we should take a short and be happy.)

How much longer can oil fall, should we go short, and when do you think the reversal will start?

Forrest, run! On Nyce. Here's the prediction.

On the RF market - invest in people you know personally. That's it.

Sergey Chalyshev:

You're out of sorts today, you're in a panicky mood. Maybe we should go short and be happy)).

How much longer can oil fall, should we go short, and when do you think the reversal will start?

Seryozh, it is not a question of whether oil will fall or rise, but of the fact that the state has no money.

And it was announced that there would be indexation of pensions, increase of maternity capital, etc.

Officially it was announced that the real incomes of the population were stagnating, and not officially you know how.

Previously, at least the rates on deposits were somehow "saved", but now Sber gives 4.75% per annum.

So you have to wonder what will happen...

It is not clear, in Russia the price of gas for households is not going down,

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4275788

«Газпром» снизил цену на газ для Болгарии на 40%
«Газпром» снизил цену на газ для Болгарии на 40%
  • Коммерсантъ
  • www.kommersant.ru
17:13

Sergey Chalyshev:

It is not clear, in Russia the price of gas for households is not going down,

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4275788

That confirms what I said:

"Seryozh, it's not aboutoil going down or up, it's about the fact that the statedoesn't have the money."

The key word is NO MONEY.

Added

Real incomes are falling, people aren't buying anything, not standing, not making repairs,

no movement - stagnation of the economy, the consequence (for Russia only) is higher prices and impoverishment.

prostotrader:

And it was announced that pensions would be indexed , maternity capital increased, etc.

Happy! About the size of my pension, I thought the same, but I had it delayed by 5 years, now it is not worth hoping for a pension. And the Pension Fund will not lose anything from indexation, because on average, no one will have to pay anything.

This is a video on the subject. About predictions and more.

I think that all state-owned (and not only) companies will revise their dividend policy on the grounds of force majeure.

It would seem to be to cover future losses at the expense of earlier profits.

If shareholders do this, the Russian market will go to zero.

And then countries with more developed economies and less predatory taxes will buy up the rest of russia.

How about this prediction? It gives me the creeps ))

Sergey Chalyshev:

I think that all state-owned (and not only) companies will revise their dividend policy because of force majeure.

It would seem to be to cover future losses at the expense of earlier profits.

If shareholders do this, the Russian market will go to zero.

And then countries with more developed economies and less predatory taxes will buy up the rest of russia.

How about this prediction? It gives me the creeps.)

Everything will be fine. Nobody will buy up what is theirs.

Reason: