There's a catch somewhere...

Good afternoon, colleagues! While testing my strategy, I found 20 brokerage companies (some of them are European), downloaded a client from each one and registered a demo account in all of them. Then I opened all the charts and... they are different! All charts are different! All the charts are different. i cannot decide which one i am going to use, i cannot decide which one i am going to use anymore.

For a start, look at the time in the terminals

the times do vary, but how does this affect the timetable? in fact, the price is ALWAYS the same everywhere

Krohabo:
the times do vary, but how does this affect the timetable? in fact, the price is ALWAYS the same everywhere

Where did you get that from. Everyone has a different price.

I have all the graphs in front of me now, 4 decimal places are the same, the fifth digit (if there is one) is slightly off by 2-3 points, but it cannot give that much of a difference in the graphs

Krohabo:
I have all the graphs in front of me now, 4 decimal places are the same, the fifth digit (if there is one) is slightly off by 2-3 points, but it cannot give that much of a difference in the graphs
Where is the spread? It all looks the same.

paukas:
Where's the gap? It all looks the same.

If you look at the last bar, you can see that somewhere it is high, somewhere after it there are other bars of different heights. I wonder why it seems to be the same financial area, prices are almost the same everywhere.

Krohabo:

I found 20 DCs.

"You don't have a closed fracture there, you have an open fracture" Diamond Arm

The screenshot's 22.

What were the screenshots taken with? While they were being taken, the price was changing.

Krohabo:

If you look at the last bar, you can see that somewhere it is high, somewhere after it there are other bars with different heights. on the chart, if you look at the peak bars, you can also see that there is one high, somewhere 2, somewhere they are the same height, somewhere they are different. As you can see, the chart goes in the same direction (on H4), but the bars are different. What I am interested in is why it seems to be so - as the financial space is the same everywhere and the price is almost the same.
You should compare H1. H4 may start at different times.

trading start times may be different for DCLs, hence the different bars on H4

You have been told - if the time of the quote server is different, the candles will be different. There is no conspiracy here
Reason: