Trade from 25 pips per day on signals

How can you trade 25 pips a day

Fartowiy:
Having studied the history of the predecessors found by searching.
http://www.google.ru/search?as_sitesearch=mql4.com&as_q=пипс a day

On market day?

paukas:
On market day?

Maybe he's just slacking off - he's about to load something on the trailer to enlighten us... :-)))

Actually, Fartovy was asked to create a branch and post signals in it,

I think that's what he wants to do. Although judging from the first post, we may see a continuation of Yusuf.

Temnyj:

In general, Fartovoy was made a proposal to create a branch and post signals there,

I think he wants to do it. Although judging by the first post, we may see a continuation of Yusuf.

From the first post, you can see that he himself is still undecided as to whether he wants to learn or enlighten us...

Yusuf has become a legend, and a number of orders in his honour have already been introduced. :-)))

Fartowiy:

If it's not too much trouble, could you post a report where you're trading from $150? It's very interesting. Anything you don't want to show can be glossed over.

I'll support Fartovy... but post indices, explanations, etc... so that everything was normal, without any extra ponces and riddles...

entry (pinpoint) by the pip will help many avoid overexposure, etc... good luck and profits...

Temnyj:

Actually, Fartovy was asked to create a branch and post signals in it,

I think that's what he wants to do. Although judging from the first post, we may see a continuation of Yusuf.

Everyone here will keep their own records. Everyone sets their own targets and keeps their own tables. Here you can discuss approaches to entry from any TF.

Let the man prove himself... and then we'll draw conclusions...

galaxian2:

If it's not too much trouble, could you post a report on where you're trading at $150? It's very interesting. Anything you don't want to show, you can cover it up.

You'll see for yourself :))
Reason: