Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum

Is it possible to write such a strategy, a non-syndicated strategy based purely on mathematics? I was asked this question to professionals and anyone who has any opinions. Mathematicians say that we should use the theory of random variables, more precisely Markov chain.

zan:
Is it possible to write such a strategy, a non-syndicated strategy based purely on mathematics? I was asked this question to professionals and anyone who has any opinions. Mathematicians say that we should use the theory of random variables, more precisely Markov chain.

Please order two copies at once. I will have one too. )))

zan:
Is it possible to write such a strategy, a non-syndicated strategy based purely on mathematics? I was asked this question to professionals and anyone who has any opinions. Mathematicians say that they should use the theory of random variables, more precisely Markov chain.

The strategy "100 pips a day and a 20% drawdown" means more than 1000% a year - of course you can write that - "a fool becomes rich by thought".

Better not chase the unattainable. Make at least 20p a day with the same drawdown.

Mathemat:
Better not chase the unattainable. Make at least 20p a day with the same drawdown.
is it that hard for you to do 20p a day all the time, it's just 1 trade? it's 400p a month that's ridiculous)

Don't do anything ))

SergSV:
is it that hard for you to do 20 pips a day all the time, it's just 1 trade? 400 pips a month is ridiculous)
20 pips a day but not every day.

fozi:
Don't give a shit ))
I agree, but judging by the forum as a whole it's something cosmic for some people )

Tantrik:
20 pips a day but not every day.
20 pips per day as a minimum

SergSV:
is it so hard for you to make 20p a day all the time, it's just 1 trade? 400p a month is ridiculous)

i will clarify - 20p a day is more than 10% increase in deposit per day. Did I calculate it correctly?

There was one here about a year ago - he claimed to be trading without syndicators, and sort of even "without_Zepe_Markovno"...
He made a lot of noise and then said: I'm not interested in popularizing my trading logic, I'm kind of enjoying myself...

introduce me?

Reason: