PostMessageA(Parent(), WM_COMMAND, 33042, 0);

This is the line that starts the EA. Where can I read about PostMessage commands, in particular the WM_COMMAND parameter?
PostMessageA(Parent(), WM_COMMAND, 33042, 0);

If you like a car that brakes on one, four, or three wheels, use THIS way
And if you like reliability and stability, use global variables as you have been told - global variables for example

Here is more on the subject https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/110207
In general, use the search engine, especially on the forum. 99% of questions have already been discussed and more than once.

But to be honest, splitting the code into scripts, indicots and EAs is a perversion. A normal programming firm would tear their hands off for such "creativity".

The executable code should be the same, and only the settings and plugins change.

It's just amazing why the methaquotes don't know such elementary things... However, due to the lack of competition, it certainly works and people are running around like crazy in a closed triangle - scripts, indicates and advisors...

great fun... :)

Andrei01 >>:

Но по правде говоря, разбивка кода на скрипты индикоты и советники - это то ещё извращение. В нормальной программерской фирме за такое "творчество" руки бы оторвали.

Исполняемый код должен быть один, а меняются только настройки и подключаемые модули.

Просто удивительно почему метаквотовцы не знают таких элементарных вещей... хотя из-за отсутствия конкуренции такое конешно прокатывает и народ носится как ненормальный по замкнутому треугольнику - скрипты индикоты и советники...

то еще развлечение... :)

So my task is to run separate procedures and functions. And you propose to split them into several functions in one EA and already run them from the condition?

If it is only the calculation functions, then of course it is more convenient and practical.

The problem occurs if you need to display the calculations in parallel on the chart - I don't know how to do it in a simple way.

The iCustom function is intended only for transferring data from an indicator to an EA, but how do you transfer it back?

A temporary solution is to enable these functions in parallel in the indicator... At least some way out though I have to calculate the same thing in two places at the same time.

Andrei01 >>:

Но по правде говоря, разбивка кода на скрипты индикоты и советники - это то ещё извращение. В нормальной программерской фирме за такое "творчество" руки бы оторвали.

Исполняемый код должен быть один, а меняются только настройки и подключаемые модули.

Просто удивительно почему метаквотовцы не знают таких элементарных вещей... хотя из-за отсутствия конкуренции такое конешно прокатывает и народ носится как ненормальный по замкнутому треугольнику - скрипты индикоты и советники...

то еще развлечение... :)

Have you seen the structure of Metastock - the man with the hat on his toolbar? And Omega? А.... Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be writing like this. "It's just amazing why some people don't know such elementary things"! I mean analysis (indicators) and decision making (experts) based on analysis. You go easy on the bends - why do you have to get into funny situations with your ignorant aplomb?
===
That's the confusion that comes from this confluence of all in one mind. (TA stops working, when in reality wrong decisions are simply made based on it).

Svinozavr >>:
Я про анализ (индикаторы) и принятие решений (эксперты) на основе анализа. Вы как бы полегче на поворотах - зачем вам в смешные ситуации попадать со своим невежественным апломбом?
Could you be more specific about funny situations and what exactly you found illogical in my words?
Emotions are certainly good, but not in programming :)
And the fact that others invented all sorts of snarls - is it a good excuse? :)

Andrei01 >>:

Если это только вычислительные функции, то так конешно удобней и практичней.

Проблема возникает если нужно отображать расчеты паралелльно на графике - как это сделать простым способом я не знаю.

Функция iCustom предназначена только для переброски данных из индюка в советник, а обратно как?

Как временный выход можно включать паралелльно эти функции в индюке... хоть какой-то выход хотя приходится вычислять одно и тоже в двух местах одновременно.

Why only computational. In reverse, you can tell MT what you would like to see on the graph and in what form :)

Foxter >>:

Обратным образом Вы можете сообщать MT, что хотели бы видеть на графике и в каком виде :)

How's that?
Reason: