[Archive!] Writing custom-made EAs

I write EAs in MQL4 of any complexity to order. A professional programmer. Quickly, accurately.

analitik888@rambler.ru

ISQ: 484429964

I am also writing. Also MQL4. Also to order. Also of any complexity. Also a professional programmer. Also fast and high quality. But I have no ISQ, only E-mail: zxd45@yandex.ru

zxd45:
I am also writing. Also MQL4. Also to order. Also of any complexity. Also a professional programmer. Also quickly and accurately. Except I don't have ISQ, only E-mail: zxd45@yandex.ru

Is it too lazy to create your own theme?

zxd45:
I am also writing. Also MQL4. Also to order. Also of any complexity. Also a professional programmer. Also quickly and accurately. Except I don't have ISQ, only E-mail: zxd45@yandex.ru

How bad, two profs, and write with mistakes. ICQ, but not ISQ. There is a difference. And if there are grammatical errors, they can continue. Not good.

Vinin:
How bad, two profs, and they spell it wrong. ICQ, but not ISQ. There is a difference. And if there are grammatical errors, they can go on and on. Not good.
Vitek, you didn't get it! This is such a disguise from the scanners. Like yada yada doggie roulez point ru

Analitik:
Too lazy to create your own thread?
What's the point? Let all the floodbugs write here...

KimIV:
Analitik:
Too lazy to create your own topic?
What for? Let all the flunkies write here...

So far only local luminaries have been posting here :-) And you're right about the ICQ.

KimIV:
... Let's get all the floodbugs in here...
I mean, can we start now?! :-В

Analitik:
So far, only the local luminaries have flubbed here :-)
What do you expect? A standing ovation?
If you don't flub, your topic should consist of one post by you. It would be... ...will quickly fade into oblivion! At least we'll have some fun this way :-)

What interesting intonations you get:

Writing bespoke advisers (If they don't order it, I won't write it)
Writing bespoke advisors (I write advisors, not blah blah blah)
I write advisors to order (I do not write advisors without an order)
I write EAs to order (I do not make them, I do not sell them, but I write them)
I write EAs to order (I can write something else, not to order)
I write EAs to order (not to order, I can also sell them)

KimIV:
Analitik:
So far only the local luminaries have flubbed here :-)
What do you expect? Did you expect a standing ovation?
If you don't flub, your topic should consist of one post by you. It would be... will quickly fade into oblivion! At least we'll have some fun this way :-)

That's about the reaction I was hoping for :-) Not at all against flubbing :-)

And really thank you for the fact that the whole day the theme hits the top. Maybe someone who is really interested in my services will read it.

Reason: