not one advisor does not work in Metatrader 5 any currency pair

I want to check in the tester but it does not open trades the same story and in real time adviser works, but does not open positions what is the problem?

dogmaone:
I want to check in the ekspert's tester, but it does not open trades. The same story and in real time EA works, but does not open positions what is the problem?

I think this is the problem:

I have it all on the same way

Usually the problem is the lot size. Also with stoploss, takeprofit values, may be too small (e.g. as for 4-digit quotes, while working on 5-digit quotes)

check the log for errors

dogmaone:

If it's not about your personal settings in the EA and/or the terminal (including if you haven't logged into the account using the investor password instead of the primary password), then painstakingly go through the lines of the EA code (you can do this with prints, among other things).

This will help you to find out at which stage (code section or sections) conditions are not triggered.

P./S.: Well, if, as advised above, look at the "Experts" log and there will be error messages - this may help you to narrow down the problem/s in the code.

P./S... Although... if indeed the Expert Advisor does not make trades not only on the real or demo, but also in the tester, then it is probably not because you could have logged in with the investor password instead of the main password.

What does the magazine say?

"What does the magazine say?" - has become a regular phrase by the way :)

Always attach a log file if something is not working somewhere, it is necessary in order to understand the cause of failure

ZS. There's no secret data there :)

maybe he has an advisor with MQL4 =)

Expert Advisors Standard for 5 Metatrader

at some point I stopped the EA myself using the stop button

I tried differentstop loss and take profit and it still does not open positions

I think this is the error Error opening the position: 4753 - The position not found

lot 0.1 was the smallest

Files:
20150428.log  95 kb

dogmaone:

Expert Advisors Standard for 5 Metatrader

at some point I stopped the advisor myself with the stop button

I tried differentstop loss and take profit and it did not open positions

I tried different strategies and they did not open positions.

Reinstall the terminal - should help!

moneystrategy:

I can't say for sure, because I don't know what you were doing with it.

Reinstall the terminal - that should help!

Thanks in a couple of minutes I'll let you know
Reason: