A question for the administration

Will there be a function to view all user posts in threads, as there was in MQL4 ???? well that's a very handy gizmo...

Myth63:
Will there be a function to view all user's posts in topics, like it was in MQL4 ???? well very handy gizmo...
Already implemented via in-house search https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!author=myth63

Myth63:
Will the function of viewing all user's posts in topics be introduced, as it was in MQL4 ???? a very handy thing...

Will be in a couple of weeks along with the launch of the new search engine and profile upgrade.

You can search through the search engine now, but we'll make it more convenient.

Renat:

Will be in a couple of weeks along with the launch of the new search engine and profile upgrade.

You can search through the search engine now, but we'll make it more convenient.

Woops =) so i didn't even think to look through the search engine =)

Screw the topic...

Myth63:

So how do you get in there? I can't find it.

In the right corner of the page there is a magnifying glass icon, poke there 2a times and get a search page, there in the field "author login" type your login, hit "search" - profit.

Two questions.

1. Asked before.
  2. How do you use the results of such great services on the forum engine? Some discussions may look very clumsy. For example, insert \sum_{Sell}P_{Open}V - \sum_{Buy}P_{Open}V + (V_{B}-V_{S})*P_{Close} there.
Онлайновый редактор уравнений LaTeX — создание, вставка и скачивание формул
  • www.codecogs.com
Редактор уравнений LaTeX на HTML, при помощи которого вы можете создавать изображения уравнений (gif, png, swf, pdf, emf). Выдаёт код для прямой вставки на HTNL-сайтах, форумах или блогах. Изображения можно перетаскивать в другие приложения, например, Word. Открытый код и совместимость с XHTML.

Renat:

do you plan to have a "thank you" button in the threads? - quite useful, it will save time for users and will not require them to write a thank you message

IgorM:
Are you planning a "thank you" button in any of the threads? - quite useful thing, for adequate users, it will save time and will not require writing a message of gratitude

"Like", "Thank you", "Plus" and the like are all for forums frequented by characters like Ellochka the Ogre, who can't write a sentence with a capital letter and don't know about the existence of commas and full stops.

barabashkakvn:

"Like", "Thank you", "Plus" and the like are all for forums frequented by characters like Ellochka the Ogre, who can't spell a sentence with a capital letter and don't know about the existence of commas and full stops.

and that's for nothing(=)

Renat:

Hello, Renat.

Yesterday I created a topic tractor F in the Trading Systems section.

Why was it deleted? On what grounds? Who exactly deleted it?

I addressed these questions in the general section today.

My questions not only received no response, they were deleted without any explanation.

Renat, please clarify the situation.

avtomat:

Hello, Renat.

Yesterday I created a topic tractor F in the Trading Systems section.

Why was it deleted? On what grounds? Who exactly deleted it?

I addressed these questions in the general section today.

My questions not only received no response, they were deleted without any explanation.

Renat, please clarify the situation.

Your topic is suitable for Blogs. The Analysts and Forecasts sections, Trading Systems and My Trading. - "Statistics".
Reason: