I bought an EA from MQL5, but it is not on the website anymore, how about the copies I did not use.

I bought an EA from MQL5, but it is not on the website anymore, how about the copies I did not use. 

Anyone knows, thank you. 

Interesting question 👂

bing.xie1977:

Anyone knows, thank you. 

You can use it as long as you have enough activations.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can use it as long as you have enough activations.

I know this, but what if I need to use another computer  when current one broken. Can I get the copies I didn't use?   Thank you.

bing.xie1977 #:
I know this, but what if I need to use another computer  when current one broken. Can I get the copies I didn't use?   Thank you.

You can use the following procedure from the service desk (I am using this instruction all the time when I use new computer or when I install new instance of Metatrader for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

bing.xie1977 #:

You can install it again if you have remaining activations, if not you can only use it on the computers you have already installed it.

bing.xie1977:

Anyone knows, thank you. 

If you still have activations do not worry. Its available for you
Reason: