Withdrawals

I was trying to get the money I deposited on MQL5 back, the service desk advised me to choose to close the account then I will get the money back. I then chose to close the account they not replying at all, its been days trying to get through this no help from service desk, No reply..... How long does it take for this people to assist, i'm experiencing the worst from MQL5 

I had no problems at all a few months ago. It could be because of holidays here in Europe. Wait till the 27th and email them again.

tacet:
I had no problems at all a few months ago. It could be because of holidays here in Europe. Wait till the 27th and email them again.

Service desk will respond you back but it can take some time...Now due to upcoming holidays and such you need to have patience

Kenneth Parling:

Service desk will respond you back but it can take some time...Now due to upcoming holidays and such you need to have patience

Ken, didn't I say exactly the same when REPLYING to the first post ? r u already celebrating? :)

tacet:
Ken, didn't I say exactly the same when REPLYING to the first post ? r u already celebrating? :)

just giving the guy some hope and support so he don't feel completely left behind all alone in the dark wondering what's going on..... :) any problem with that?

Kenneth Parling:

just giving the guy some hope and support so he don't feel completely left behind all alone in the dark wondering what's going on..... :) any problem with that?

absolutely not - just was surprised you quoted my post and not his :)

tacet:
absolutely not - just was surprised you quoted my post and not his :)

aha now i see :) that was a mistake by me i see now as the quotation got taken from you instead when i meant to answer the other.......well i blame my glasses 

yeee, glasses - mine also misbehave sometimes, got a new pair recently from Specsavers :)))

tacet:
yeee, glasses - mine also misbehave sometimes, got a new pair recently from Specsavers :)))

Ok thank you 

Hi friends, like to join you, please, help me I want to pay into this company platform, I asked some peoples they said I should $10, other said $50 but I want from you please help me. 

ODIKA Christogonus:
Hi friends, like to join you, please, help me I want to pay into this company platform, I asked some peoples they said I should $10, other said $50 but I want from you please help me. 

What company platform are you talking about?

Do you want to subscribe to a signal or purchase a product?

Reason: