0 error(s), 17 warning(s), compile time: 114 msec 1 18

'cobacoba.mq4'  cobacoba.mq4    1       1
0 error(s), 0 warning(s), compile time: 159 msec                1       1
Files:
cobacoba.mq4  31 kb

Icham Aidibe:

Ohhhh Myyyy GGGGGG!!

7 minutes brother

amazing, thanks so muchhh, i try this, you will get best setfile from me, if the backtest give best result and forward test also.

very nice!

AnthonyIvan:

Ohhhh Myyyy GGGGGG!!

7 minutes brother

amazing, thanks so muchhh, i try this, you will get best setfile from me, if the backtest give best result and forward test also.

very nice!

haha

Icham Aidibe:

haha

Hi Icham,

if you dont mind to take a look one more time

if add #property strict

it give 0 error(s), 18 warning(s), compile time: 115 msec 1 19

AnthonyIvan:

Hi Icham,

if you dont mind to take a look one more time

if add #property strict

it give 0 error(s), 18 warning(s), compile time: 115 msec 1 19

No, I'm on my own code at the moment. Simply do without the #property strict

Icham Aidibe:

No, I'm on my own code at the moment. Simply do without the #property strict

okay Icham, thanks so much.

AnthonyIvan:
okay Icham, thanks so much.

you welcome. and if by a lucky chance you're the one who will discover the way to eradicate drawdowns & margincall risk in hedgings / averaging strategies, remember me.

Icham Aidibe:

you welcome. and if by a lucky chance you're the one who will discover the way to eradicate drawdowns & margincall risk in hedgings / averaging strategies, remember me.

wow, thanks for the word Icham, my promise to give you what i said above, remember me.

Hello friend,

Do you see a problem here.

iLots = NormalizeDouble(Lots * MathPow(LotExponent, NumOfTrades), lotdecimal);
            ticket = OpenPendingOrder(0, iLots, Ask, slip, Bid, 0, 0, EAName + "-" + NumOfTrades, MagicNumber, 0, Lime);

Icham Aidibe: No, I'm on my own code at the moment. Simply do without the #property strict
Always use strict. Fixing the warnings will save you hours of debugging.
          Program Properties (#property) - Preprocessor - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference
Check your return codes for errors, report them. Don't just silence the compiler, it is trying to help you.
          What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
          Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles
Only those functions that return a value (e.g. iClose, MarketInfo, etc.) must you call ResetLastError before in order to check after.
Reason: