Newbie needs advice

Hello All,

Just starting out in the forex world I have been trading a demo for about a month or so and have had success and faliure but there are so many questions I do not know where to start. So lets start here I some how got going on the M1 charts using ema 20 30 and stochastics 8,3,3 on Oanda I think I read about this method in an ebook so I decided to try it I also use MetaTrader and do my trading on ther platform so I have both running the metatrader chart is set up a little different. Well everyone is telling me to trade longer time frames what suggestions can anyone give me thanks for your help.

Regards...

JP

Trading in short time frame like m1 is very confusing to calculate and very risk for beginners especially ..... ..

But if you have a script or expert advisor in mt4 or other automated trading system's script run on that time frame you can trade without problem .......

But some beginners start using h1 time frame .......

please don't have feel to rich in one minute ...

[-ardi-]

ardi_nunu is right , TF like 1m are very risky, before to start with that strategy you have, I advice you to change with another TF, so if you do it, you are gonna get time to thinks about your strategy and the next move you have to take. Also after some months you´re gonna be ready to change again in 1min.

Hello ardi_nunu,

Thank you for your advice where can I get an expert advisor or script for Mt4 that will help me on M1 M5 M15 or H1 charts??

JP

you can serch on google or you can browse mql4.com in the codebase

this link very helpfull one :

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexmt4.com

Hello ardi nunu,

thanks for the link

JP

Wow I saw that page and it´s difficult to understand. Anyway the enviromenht is also boring.

I accessed the page and was no able to access the links, this page is damaged or some kind of trick. Please re-check the link. I able to see some lists and like some reviews on some trades but when I open the link I get this weird message.

Interesting page, however the design is very poor and unattractive. But read it, it has very valuable information for us new people on the forex trading business.

I totally agree with Regie59. It´s very poor and unattractive.

if you want a proven EA google FABTURBO it works pretty good especially for new traders wanting to make money in FOREX.

Reason: