Trade Purity - pure trade calls

Hi,

Just wanted to start a thread with my trade calls. I am a professional FX trader for the last 12 years. My trades have tight stops (typically 15 pips and less and very rarely more). I am not selling a system or coaching etc etc.

If you have a good idea, post it. I would love to benefit from them as well.

All trades are intraday and occasionally I will post a bird's eye view on a currency pair.

If you are following my calls, stick to the SL strictly. The TPs are strong suggestions. I will often post a call like, "buy as close to price XYZ as possible" meaning that your stop can be just 5 or 6 pips.

My trading style isn't many losses and a few big gains. I have to keep my mind healthy. So it's small losses, frequent wins and the r/r must always be good.

If I can't define where the stop should be, I do nothing.

Also, you can follow me on twitter (TradePurity). I just started there and from what I see, it's very efficient in communication. Sadly, from what I have seen so far, most people on there related to forex are trying to sell coaching or a robot. Where are the days of just pure trading calls? And the signals I see are running -40, -40, -65 etc etc scary!

Participate, let's have some fun.

NZD.USD 0.8237. Sell close to the SL 8250. TP 8180. 60% probable top pick.

GL>

@TradePurity

Nice so what's your take on the AUD/JPY? Do you trade the Asian markets? I focus on the Eastern Markets because it's the only time of the day I can trade the open as I have a regular day job.

PenchantForPips:
Nice so what's your take on the AUD/JPY? Do you trade the Asian markets? I focus on the Eastern Markets because it's the only time of the day I can trade the open as I have a regular day job.

Down trend. 92.78 SL, 92.35 TP. 92.57 right now. 91.15 appears to be a viable target for a bird's eye view.

PenchantForPips:

And I trade anytime if I catch a good opp.

bingofx:
What currency pair you consider as the most challenging worthy to concentrate on? What is your broker (if not a secret) and what are the criteries you set the choice on?

all majors, ubs, S n R

TradePurity:
NZD.USD 0.8237. Sell close to the SL 8250. TP 8180. 60% probable top pick.

GL>

@TradePurity

Most of this pos got washed out to break even.

Side note: Anyone following my calls should set to break even or use a trailing stop once it's at a 'happy' level of profit.

AUD.USD .9336 Buy close to SL 08. TP 9360. **** Very high probability reversal zone 9360***

@TradePurity

TradePurity:
Down trend. 92.78 SL, 92.35 TP. 92.57 right now. 91.15 appears to be a viable target for a bird's eye view.

+20 pips if you took that trade

AUD.USD 0.9332. Sell with stop loss at 40. TP sub 9270.

EUR.USD 1.3459

Bird's eye view: Support line at 1.34. Can visit in around 12 hours. Very low risk trade there with stop at 1.3389. Target 1.3560. If it bounces thereabouts, we have a channel on our hands - the right thing to do is to short with a tight stop.

Reason: