Make It No Repaint Please!

I think time has come for this thread...Kindly place your repainters here...and...Voila!...they will become non - repainters, with my Magic touch and my programming skills...

P.S.: You can place your decompiled, expired & ex files in here...makes no difference to me...the work will be done...that I can promiss you...ask Derek...

Pava:
I think time has come for this thread...Kindly place your repainters here...and...Voila!...they will become non - repainters, with my Magic touch and my programming skills... P.S.: You can place your decompiled, expired & ex files in here...makes no difference to me...the work will be done...that I can promiss you...ask Derek...

Here is my little contribution to this thread

Both files needed in indicator folder to work 2iTrend properly

Files:
eurusddaily.png  55 kb
2itrend.mq4  6 kb
fatl.mq4  3 kb

seems a promise from a politician by the way, this thread looks pretty useless, without offense :):)

dr.house7:
seems a promise from a politician by the way, this thread looks pretty useless, without offense :):)

hahaha, maybe it's just a joke... But.... why not play the indicators.... I've seen a miracle when Mr Mladen has created nonrepainting indicator from repainting one... so give Pava a chance too. I don't belive in non repainting zigzag but there are many others.... I think that we could call this thread as brain storm...I don't find it useless....regards,Equity

dr.house7:
by the way, this thread looks pretty useless

Sure, tool, which shift repainting from future to 'right now' must be much more useful

Equity:
hahaha, maybe it's just a joke... But.... why not play the indicators.... I've seen a miracle when Mr Mladen has created nonrepainting indicator from repainting one... so give Pava a chance too. I don't belive in non repainting zigzag but there are many others.... I think that we could call this thread as brain storm...I don't find it useless....regards,Equity

I didn't say no repainting indicators are useless, I said this thread is useless, there's a big difference

Really like to see how this thread moving forward

Guys just make a difference between recalculating and repainting indicators.

Recalculating ones will always remain recalculating ones since nothing is wrong with them. Repainting ones are the ones with coding errors that can be fixed)

mladen:
Guys just make a difference between recalculating and repainting indicators. Recalculating ones will always remain recalculating ones since nothing is wrong with them. Repainting ones are the ones with coding errors that can be fixed)

I always thought repainting and recalculating indicators were the same...anyway good to learn something more

dr.house7:
I always thought repainting and recalculating indicators were the same...anyway good to learn something more

Doc

Recalculating ones (like Fourier extrapolation, just one example) are properly coded indicators which nature is to recalculate values in order to follow the underlying math model. They can not be made differently since there is nothing wrong in their code

Repainting indicators are simply coding errors, nothing else

Pava:
I think time has come for this thread...Kindly place your repainters here...and...Voila!...they will become non - repainters, with my Magic touch and my programming skills... P.S.: You can place your decompiled, expired & ex files in here...makes no difference to me...the work will be done...that I can promiss you...ask Derek...

Ok Pava,

let's see if you are really good as you proclaim

This one has some bugs, during the forward test it create breakout boxes with wrong conditions, please fix it

Reason: