Here's a quote)

Makes me think - I won't compare ants and people, but ants give us a useful model of how single members of a community can become so organized that they end up resembling, in effect, one big collective brain. Our own exploding population and communication technology are leading us that way. (c)Lewis Thomas this page

Also nice one

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. (Alexander Graham Bell)

So motivational

Here is also -

Here's a quote) China has been committed to the independent foreign policy of peace and has developed friendship and cooperation with all countries on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence. (c)Hu Jintao Poetry

Guys, lets post in this topic best quotes and famous phrases)

"If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun." (Katharine Hepburn)

[TABLE]

“Don't waste time learning the "tricks of the trade. Instead, learn the trade.”

[/TABLE]

Angelnish,good one)

here is nice quote about peace

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.” (Robert A. Heinlein)

More or less this is the truth

Files:
cary.gif  22 kb

. .

Files:
oskar.jpg  28 kb

One more from me too

Files:
poor.jpg  33 kb

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

techmac, nice formula of living)

seekers, good one, I like this quote (Billy Crystal)

mladen, I adore Anne Frank quotes =)

seekers, (Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde) This quote is one of my personal favorites By the way, here is is in picture About life - “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” (Oscar Wilde) - Quotes, phrases, words and idioms in pics

Funny quote from Oprah

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together. (Oprah Winfrey)

Reason: