An idea

I've been messing around with differences in RSI values recently and with NewDigitals help I came across osWAD RSI. I put this with my own and here's the graphs I've got. Attach RSI-Div-Arrows and osWAD-RSI_arr to the chart. Wait for either a blue followed by a green arrow (two up arrows) or a pink followed by a red (two down arrows). Enter on the second arrow and exit on the first arrow in the opposite direction. It might need some work but I've got exams that I need to revise for. All the files you need are in the zip.

What's the purpose of the 3rd indi in your zip?

RSI-EMA is used to calculate RSI-Div-Arrows, it's a little sloppy coding but as I said I don't have a massive amount of time free. I found in osWAD that you can use iMAOnArray to calculate the EMA of RSI values within one indicator which would be more efficient.

Do indicators repaint? Have you been using them for demo/live trading? If so, what was the performance?

It doesn't repaint the past but I have seen an arrow appear on the current tick and then disappear then reappear as price move across a certain price. For the signals that I have traded this happened only briefly and once the move starts the arrows stayed as they should.

mrwobbles:
It doesn't repaint the past but I have seen an arrow appear on the current tick and then disappear then reappear as price move across a certain price. For the signals that I have traded this happened only briefly and once the move starts the arrows stayed as they should.

Yes, the arrows appear and disappear...

Here an indicator "all in one", with trading lines and results.

The entrys/exits are made on the open of the bars without other conditions, only to check and to see how works the signals.

Thanks SwingMan I forgot to mention you can open trades when both appear on the same candle. I added that to the indicator, thou it still doesnt seem to be working right. It will sometimes open orders one after the other, other times it doesn't.

Files:

You should add a version number if you're changing swingman's indi.

Okay the Edit isn't working so I'll just post it here. WobblesSignalsIndicator-Ver1 (open trades on consecutive and the same candle)

Can Swingman make another indicator that includes the edit?

Dreamliner:
Can Swingman make another indicator that includes the edit?

What will you edit?

Reason: