Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532)

This is VERY important:

Contact me at once after your subscription !

e-mail:yevell@gmail.com

skype ID: qingye_shu

hi guys, the signal service on RAS would be in payment from next Monday !

From 11 June, I restarted this signal service on RAS ID 532, and made a good result ! you could see the details in the attached pic !

Most of you have been following me since the first week, so, i think, if you just followed my signal, and held as what i did, you should make the same result with me ! and the result proves that my system is safe and stable !

you all can see that !

so, for commercial signal, please visit this site:

Pips Harvester(RAS ID 532)

Pips Harvester(RAS ID 1036) | Commercial Signal Service On 8 pairs

Yevell's REAL Account Trading

and there are somethings you need know before you suscribe my signal,it is not about my system, but about the forex:

1.do not expect 100% winning trades ! if you do, please do not follow my signal, because i can't do that ! maybe i could do it in a special period(you could see the details below i have a 25 consecutive wins),but not all the time !

2.accept that drawdown and lost trades are part of trading ! you should not be afraid of DD and losing trades !

and following are something about my strategy:

1.Currency:GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,USDCHF,USDCAD,USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY

2.Trading time: From Asian open to NewYork Lunch

3.Trading Frequency:2-3 trades for each pair per day, no more than 10 trades for each pair per week

4.Stop Loss: You could see the SL and TP in my Trading plan !

5. lot size: I trade 1 lot with ID 532 and ID 1036 !

6. Service:

after you subscribe my signal, please tell me your ID on the forum, and you will be invited to my private group(subscriber only), and I would post my forex analysis of the coming week on Monday, and everyday, I would post my trading plan in the group ! by this way, you could know where my SL and Target are, and you would not be afraid of the DD !

that's all ! if you have any question on my signal service, just post here or PM me ! I would give you reply when I see ASAP !

Enjoy Trading !

OK.

very intresting trading.

hi buddy,

well done. I am happy to see chinese guru puts his EA on RAS. I am proud of you. Congratulations! I am interested with the performance as well!

Jia You!

asam

Pips!

THAT'S A LOTTA PIPS!

Gray.

Impressive results, my friend, not surprisingly! I'm going to subscribe, but I see your subscribe button is not yet activated!!

Regards

Pardy

Nice results yevell,

When will the subscribe button be available

asam:
hi buddy,

well done. I am happy to see chinese guru puts his EA on RAS. I am proud of you. Congratulations! I am interested with the performance as well!

Jia You!

asam

hi asam, thanks for your kind words ! but it is not a EA, it's a manual system ! i open every trade with o.5 lot, and when it has 40 pips, i would close 0.1 lot, and then set the stop near the entry, and let it run !

best wishes !

hi pauluk and teamrecon, i registered a new ID(486) to provide a free trial signal, then everyone who is interested in my signal could have one week trial signal ! it's free !

but i need some time to prepare it, one week is enough !

best wishes !

yevell:
hi pauluk and teamrecon, i registered a new ID(486) to provide a free trial signal, then everyone who is interested in my signal could have one week trial signal ! it's free !

but i need some time to prepare it, one week is enough !

best wishes !

Very nice, I'll keep my eyes open

new update in first post

Valeo knows that ?

I hope your signals will be lifetime free for OLD xo method chairmens.

Reason: