The Wilder--asian Indeks

i hope New Digital allow me to write this thread here.. if doesn't, he can delete this thread.

Okay, I love GJ because it's wild and trending pair.. so i can use my MM to trade more comfortable,

but 3 months ago my friend ask me to look at Asian indeks. I live in Indonesia, an time is GMT+7..

so.. for the 1st post i wanna send live statement here.. so all of you can see

the good oppurtunity here, and i would like to know how much antusiasme in this forum about trading ASIAN INDEKS

thx

Files:
hangseng.zip  9 kb

stevenali

What system or method do you use to trade the index?

hi

please share your system with us ...

What's broker did u use ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

how about the demo srv file for this broker? Would like to do some backtesting on the index =)

ask you and you shall recieve, didn't expect it to come to me though =) actually it was in my collection of server files already.

Files:

looks cool on your statement

Yet HengSeng Index is quite wild and full of gaps ...how you trade on that?

yes im eager to know how u trade that... this gonna be a very long thread..

limestreamx:
yes im eager to know how u trade that... this gonna be a very long thread..

i will start write next week.. be patient, cause i have lot work to do

btw, i like your signature... r u from singapore?

stevenali:
i will start write next week.. be patient, cause i have lot work to do btw, i like your signature... r u from singapore?

thanks steve... its somewhere near singapore... im from malaysia..

hi stevenali,

will you follow up your journal here?

stevenali:
i hope New Digital allow me to write this thread here.. if doesn't, he can delete this thread.

Okay, I love GJ because it's wild and trending pair.. so i can use my MM to trade more comfortable,

but 3 months ago my friend ask me to look at Asian indeks. I live in Indonesia, an time is GMT+7..

so.. for the 1st post i wanna send live statement here.. so all of you can see

the good oppurtunity here, and i would like to know how much antusiasme in this forum about trading ASIAN INDEKS

thx

yup, asian index is wild lately, i live in indonesia too, r u from jogya right? i am from semarang, could we meet for discuss thing about futures market

Reason: