Multi Dynamic Trend

This is not intended as a tease i just thought that i would post a screenshot of my latest TREND indicator, i am currently working on a security code to protect my investment in time and will post a trial version when that code is completed and tested to my satisfaction

This Dynamic trend display has an engine room that i believe is unique and is like no other trend indicator i have ever come across, it is primarily signalled by price and it involves no indicators like RSI /STOCH/ MACD /MAs/ SAR etc such as other trend indicators tend to have, it constantly refers to the current price and a combination of the current price in relation to price up to 5 bars ago so the M1 responds to the previous 5 minutes of info the D1 relates to the previous 5 days, the bias is heavily towards the current price and filtered with the previous price action. So far it appears to give very good trend/reversal indications without to many false signals. The 3 lines on the sides of the borders are the 50% level and the upper/ lower consolidation area, if both colored bars are inside the upper/lower area price consolidation is shown if when this happens 1 of the colored bars is in the 50% to upper area this shows that although price has gone flat there is still a bias towards that direction and of course if 1 of the bars is above the upper level then this shows that the price has some good strength in the move and as usual the more timeframes that confirm this move the better and stronger the directional move is.

The below screenshot examples show some of the ways you can load this indicator, you can set up a full screen of currencies on 1 chart to use it as an overall currency monitor or have just 1 or 2 windows or display them on the main chart, the indicator is just 1 of the period units so each timeframe must be loaded separately which obviously allows the user to set up any combo of timreframes and currencies as required. This indicator has an automatic random number built into it so as many can be loaded onto the same chart as required with no code conflicts.

Looks impressive (but then again you knew this already )

Looking forward to hearing more on the release date. Thanks for another great piece of work!

nice!

is it going to be commercialized once completed?

Hi, CJA! could you plot zero level on the center (50% level - so it'll be Up/down from the middle (like AC, gator, etc) and post 2 versions in one chart to compare how they feels?

progression of indi

fxbs:
Hi, CJA! could you plot zero level on the center (50% level - so it'll be Up/down from the middle (like AC, gator, etc) and post 2 versions in one chart to compare how they feels?

Hi fxbs

Been there done that as you can see by the attached screenshot i have tried many different displays along the way and settled on the current one for now.

cja

Files:
options.gif  33 kb

Very Amazing

ooo Wonderfull indicator cja, I'm always love with all your indicators, maybe there were 5 indicators that I'm using in my trading. When you launch your this newest indicator ? I'm waiting although in ex4.

Thank you very much cja

Best regards

ServerUang

cja:
Hi fxbs

Been there done that as you can see by the attached screenshot i have tried many different displays along the way and settled on the current one for now.

cja

Hi cja, looks good, you got artistic taste i must say, you are one of us

cja:

it constantly refers to the current price and a combination of the current price in relation to price up to 5 bars ago so the M1 responds to the previous 5 minutes of info the D1 relates to the previous 5 days

it would be cool if we can tweak the settings there, i mean instead of 5 fixed bars you should let the user to decide how much bars

look forward testing this, i don't actually need it but it looks like a nice indicator to play with.

cheers

Looks great indicator.

Maybe easy to catch up the trend.

very cool indicator man.will it release to public?anyway,found similar things here:

Dynamic Trend

Release date?

Hello cja,

Do you have a date in mind that you will release this new indicator?

pab

cja:
Hi fxbs

cja

Hi cja,

Is possible to us to have this tool indicators? If you not mind could you post this indicator. Thanks.

Reason: