Rhythm EA

Found this on another website.

Strategy and instructions contained within code.

Files:
rhythm.mq4  11 kb

I did not realize what this system did on the reverse...this is simply not 40/40 (it has a 120 tp... so you get three chances!)

Today is a strange trading day because of the US Bank holiday...so I have reserved time and an IBFX Demo for further forward testing....but this is interesting indeed and TY WNW for this seemingly fun EA.

ES

P.S. I am using a lotsize of 0.3 against a 1K Demo at IBFX on three pair on the D1: USD/CHF, NZD/JPY & AUD/CAD. All but the USD/CHF hit their target without a reverse and I am using the defaults except for the Overrule Direction...I use "true" there... to evaluate the previous day direction.

P.P.S. I suggest to copy and past the directions to your notepad and print them out. I am not so smart and have picked up the printout several times and made some yellow highlights.

Where did you find this

What forum did you find this at ?

I read the indicator and it does sound interesting, I just wanted to read

some feed back before i start testing.

WNW:
Found this on another website. Strategy and instructions contained within code.

WNW:

Found this on another website.

Strategy and instructions contained within code.

Anybody tested this?

nbtrading:
Anybody tested this?
Don't know, but here is an upgraded version (made new mt4 compatible in some points that could cause some issues)
Files:
rhythm 1.01.mq4  11 kb

mladen:
Don't know, but here is an upgraded version (made new mt4 compatible in some points that could cause some issues)
Any test results?
Reason: