GBP/JPY breakout

HI all....

I just want to seek help to modified this indicator which i can see history result also so that can see the perfomance...this technique based on daily open..

buy stop: daily open + 50 pip TP 50 SL 100

sell stop: daily open - 50 pip TP 50 SL 100

so..i attach this indicator which only can see current pending on that day...hope some one could make it like i said above...thanks.....

Files:

Have someone modified for me? ....hope somebody could make it.....

rapidfx:
so..i attach this indicator which only can see current pending on that day...hope some one could make it like i said above...thanks.....

rapidfx, you attached a compiled version of indicator. Please, provide a mq4 file.

Attachment from this forum

Files:

rapidfx:
HI all....

I just want to seek help to modified this indicator which i can see history result also so that can see the perfomance...this technique based on daily open..

buy stop: daily open + 50 pip TP 50 SL 100

sell stop: daily open - 50 pip TP 50 SL 100

I cannot help you but I have a pivot indicator which draws the lines from all previous days. Maybe someone can identify some code pieces to use this in your indicator.

Files:

kat:
I cannot help you but I have a pivot indicator which draws the lines from all previous days. Maybe someone can identify some code pieces to use this in your indicator.

dear kat,

here indicator which .mq4 file. Hope u can make it....thanks a lot...

Files:

This indicators based on open daily market. not pivot point...so we just put order 50 pip away from open market.

similar to mine

rapidfx:
This indicators based on open daily market. not pivot point...so we just put order 50 pip away from open market.

The pivot indicator contain some code which draws the pivot lines not only for the current day but for the past days too. So you can backtest the history.

My intention was that someone can change your indicator to draw the lines for the past days too. I don't have any knowledge for this.

kat:
The pivot indicator contain some code which draws the pivot lines not only for the current day but for the past days too. So you can backtest the history. My intention was that someone can change your indicator to draw the lines for the past days too. I don't have any knowledge for this.

nevermind...hope someone in this forum could make it...i'll still waiting...

This is illustration what i want for this indicator....and coukld see the previous day also so can do the backtest within this breakout...

Reason: