OILFXPRO earlybird E A

Hi folks

I wanted to help some of you who are struggling in forex.

Herebelow are 2 E A S

They should be left running from 4.45 am every morning .

Only 4 pairs are traded .The standard EA trades gbp/usd,euro/yen and usd chf.The euro /usd version trades euro /usd.

Thet produce around 1500 pips a year with a drawdown of around 1500 combined .It is good risk /reward ratio considering over 3 years the EAS have made around 4500 pips

These EAS can become part of your portfolio of EAS .I use 8 different EAS in my portfolio.There are many EAS in the Elite section which need tweaking to make a nice portfolio.There are many high quality EAS available privately from commercial vendors.iGorad is a coder who can help with coding and programming and there are many other coders on this forum.

Forward test these EAS before risking any money and I trade only 0.1 lots per $10,000 account.These EAS may have losing periods wherby losses will incur .

Good luck

Here is additional report on usd/chf

These are the only currencies trade.

El Cid

Files:
usd_chf.htm  558 kb

el cid:
Hi folks

Thet produce around 1500 pips a year with a drawdown of around 1500 combined .It is good risk /reward ratio considering over 3 years the EAS have made around 4500 pips

El Cid

You are wrong

Combined drawdown of 4 pairs is only 700 in 2004

el cid

thanks 4 sharing your ea`s

please put your backtest results here

ForexMan:
el cid

thanks 4 sharing your ea`s

please put your backtest results here

Forexman

The backtests are in post 1 and 2

Also another free oilfxpro E A is located here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177980

and I am on skype as oilfxpro D T S S if you need help

Just give a rating to this thread depending on what you think of it

Regards

El Cid

thanks el cid

as you know many many ea`s exist in this forum & other forum i tested many of this ea`s but until now i didnt find any good ea`s that have great performance in backtest whith 90% quality test

i am very tired because of many many testing but because i belief to mechanical systems and auto trading i follow some ea`s

as i see in free forum cant find successfull expert advisor i mean by successfull that have 15% a month return with a little drawdown

good luck el cid

ForexMan:
thanks el cid

as you know many many ea`s exist in this forum & other forum i tested many of this ea`s but until now i didnt find any good ea`s that have great performance in backtest whith 90% quality test

i am very tired because of many many testing but because i belief to mechanical systems and auto trading i follow some ea`s

as i see in free forum cant find successfull expert advisor i mean by successfull that have 15% a month return with a little drawdown

good luck el cid

15% return in a month *12 months = 180 % per year

You guys are dreaming

The best I get with 8 EAS combined is 100% a year with 25% drawdown

Happy dreaming

El Cid

el cid:
Forexman

Also another free oilfxpro E A is located here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177980

Regards

El Cid

Here is combined equity curve of this earlybird and oilfxpro duo quad breakouts.The two combined have lower drawdowns

el cid:
15% return in a month *12 months = 180 % per year

You guys are dreaming

The best I get with 8 EAS combined is 100% a year with 25% drawdown

Happy dreaming

El Cid

Right. Getting just 60% consistently is a wild dream.

To ElCid

These Ea you renamed and posted here, are EAs made by Igorad from the Elite Section, you have not rights to repost here without the approbation of the author or NewDigital even if you did a mod on those EAs

These EA are TPE or TPE MrTools mood and if you do a mood to improve performance, you should repost in the Elite section only, the same place from you got the EAs, except if you have NewDigital or Igorad approbation.

Give the credits to the original author is also a good practice, not rename and repost like your own work.

project1972:
To ElCid

These Ea you renamed and posted here, are EAs made by Igorad from the Elite Section, you have not rights to repost here without the approbation of the author or NewDigital even if you did a mod on those EAs

the same place from you got the EAs, except if you have NewDigital or Igorad approbation.

Give the credits to the original author is also a good practice, not rename and repost like your own work.

Hi

The EAS still have copyright of Igorad and trend laboratory not mine.

The same place where I got them from ,I have reposted in the same section.

As I said another thread for this new version is appropriate ,but if N D wants to now take it out of the public forum,where it was orignally posted,then he may do so.

Most of the work was done by Igorad and copyright has not changed,AND IT IS STILL IN THE SAME SECTION WHERE IT WAS POSTED

So enjoy

Regards

El cID

Reason: