The Only Pivot

Shinigami ask me to put my latest indicators and templates..

so if you are new for reading this thread, please use this indy and template

because this is what i use now

after download this zip file, just go to page number....... (i forgot, sorry )

the rule is using h1

1. if 2 SMMA WEIGHTED CLOSE CROSS UP the DAY OPEN LINE open LONG

at new candle

2. if 2 SMMA WEIGHTED CLOSE CROSS DOWN the DAY OPEN LINE open SHORT

at new candle

Files:

Interesting

Hi Stevenali

Seems interesting. I see that you use also fibonacci, Maybe for target purpose. Did you test this yet or not?...... Anyway, nice observation.

The pivot calculation is (high+low+close)/3, how does we calculate the floating one, could you please post.

See you around.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm uploading 2 more indicators with popular pivots - High+Low+Close/3 and Open as pivot.

That will only change the line of pivot, floating pivot remains unchanged.

By standard indicator we had to buy now, while by open indicator we had to sell now. Standard pivot doesn't differ much.

Good pips to everyone!

Ok Stevenali, thanks for opening this thread, since you shared this indicator with me I have been playing with some trend / timing ideas...

I attach this chart where we can clearly see the pivot and the floting line establishing a trend... while that gets clear like butter you can try some timing alternatives with this clean and leading oscillators (polished cci`s)... comments and better ideas are welcomed.... thanks Walter.

Files:
pivot_b.gif  53 kb

Shinigami:
Thanks for sharing!

I'm uploading 2 more indicators with popular pivots - High+Low+Close/3 and Open as pivot.

That will only change the line of pivot, floating pivot remains unchanged.

By standard indicator we had to buy now, while by open indicator we had to sell now. Standard pivot doesn't differ much.

Good pips to everyone!

thx for these indicators Shinigami,

combining these two pivot (open and close) can help us to stay at sideways market

and cross of open and close daily pivots show us the direction of trend

Files:
pic_2.gif  34 kb

zappata:
Hi Stevenali

Seems interesting. I see that you use also fibonacci, Maybe for target purpose. Did you test this yet or not?...... Anyway, nice observation.

The pivot calculation is (high+low+close)/3, how does we calculate the floating one, could you please post.

See you around.

yes i use fibbonacci as my target,

walterw:
Ok Stevenali, thanks for opening this thread, since you shared this indicator with me I have been playing with some trend / timing ideas... I attach this chart where we can clearly see the pivot and the floting line establishing a trend... while that gets clear like butter you can try some timing alternatives with this clean and leading oscillators (polished cci`s)... comments and better ideas are welcomed.... thanks Walter.

that's good idea for re entry trade...

i will check it out

thx walterw

gbpusd today,

i use IBFX as my broker

gbpusd still in play Long today

Files:

Gbpjpy

if you set only 50 pips at gbpjpy, i see it will easy if

we discipline using these indi..

(the hard part is disciplie.............. )

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  24 kb

Nice, nice... this looks good and simple...

As requested by PM I attach my CCi`s from previous post...

First one is a Digital cci woodies 14/14 and added with drag and drop method from navigator a simple moving average 7 of first ind data

Second one is an FX sniper t3 cci 7/3/0.618 and added with drag and drop method from navigator a simple moving average 4 of first ind data

cheers Walter.

CCI's

Thank you very much!

walterw:
Nice, nice... this looks good and simple...

As requested by PM I attach my CCi`s from previous post...

First one is a Digital cci woodies 14/14 and added with drag and drop method from navigator a simple moving average 7 of first ind data

Second one is an FX sniper t3 cci 7/3/0.618 and added with drag and drop method from navigator a simple moving average 4 of first ind data

cheers Walter.
Reason: