Multi-indics indicator - page 42

yakonline:
Please tell me the name of the above indicator, this template Where can I download. Thanks

You have at least 6 indicators on your chart. Which one do you talk about ?

FerruFx

hi

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new (Albert Einstein )

Ferrux,

Brilliant Indy and keep up the excellent work. By now I'm not sure which is the latest version and it would be better if all can be explained and updated in you post # 1

Can the timeframe rearrange in ascending order (i.e the smallest 5 min tf at the bottom and highest hr tf at the top) and not sure how difficult to convert the UP/DOWN into GREEN/ORANGE/RED colour bars.

Once again, thanks you for the great work you have accomplished.

ctnie2143:
Ferrux,

Brilliant Indy and keep up the excellent work. By now I'm not sure which is the latest version and it would be better if all can be explained and updated in you post # 1

Can the timeframe rearrange in ascending order (i.e the smallest 5 min tf at the bottom and highest hr tf at the top) and not sure how difficult to convert the UP/DOWN into GREEN/ORANGE/RED colour bars.

Once again, thanks you for the great work you have accomplished.

Thanks for your interest. The new version was posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178735

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

Petor

FerruFx:
Here's all the templates.

After charging you can manage what and where you want display (with the "X" and "Y" parameters.

FerruFx

Hi, Ferru! The FerruFX-Indicatrs are wonders! Thank You, for This super Indicators! Thank You!

they are great idicators, who is using these to success?

I am one of the many happy people who have been use this indicator.

And thanks again to FerruFx BTW

Reason: