BinaryMath Volatility

Here we go a BinaryMath volatily calculator hehe,,

will only work on GBPUSD ,,

** This is just test 101..

How does it work?

-----------------

some might know about binary numbers used in computers we only have 111111's or 000000's i went 1 step further and put also 2222222222's

Taken the bars High and Low subtract with number of bars back multiply them again with the given volume.etc etc gves us these numbers

we are working here with sequence of numbers on the screen (chart you would see )

the above sequence and the below sequence must meet for volatilty to be in one direction

if all

1111 means volatily up!

if all

2222 means volatiliy down!

anything else means stay away

keep in mind the signal does not mean the mkt will go up or down for sure it just measures volatilty

-- This is a test program -- ( version 1 )

for GBP

EACAN.

Files:

EACAN:
Here we go a BinaryMath volatily calculator hehe,,

will only work on GBPUSD ,,

** This is just test 101..

How does it work?

-----------------

some might know about binary numbers used in computers we only have 111111's or 000000's i went 1 step further and put also 2222222222's

Taken the bars High and Low subtract with number of bars back multiply them again with the given volume.etc etc gves us these numbers

we are working here with sequence of numbers on the screen (chart you would see )

the above sequence and the below sequence must meet for volatilty to be in one direction

if all

1111 means volatily up!

if all

2222 means volatiliy down!

anything else means stay away

keep in mind the signal does not mean the mkt will go up or down for sure it just measures volatilty

-- This is a test program -- ( version 1 )

for GBP

EACAN.

Just one thing more this aint my indicator i hardly know what is inside it except the information i provided above....the author asked me about the numbers 0000's and 11111's i said put 2222's that would be easer so no source code as you see.... and if new development i will post here the indicator..

EACAN.

Binary Matters ...

it was a good day even for the binary

i am looking forward the one with eurusd and usdchf available later today or in the weekend with some more improvements technique i am just observing it right now.

EACAN

indicator is not working,it is in my indicators folder but mt4 dont wont to upload it

deepdrunk:
indicator is not working,it is in my indicators folder but mt4 dont wont to upload it

hi deepdrunk the indicator is working i didn't do anything except put it on the charts on gbpusd only it will not work on any other the author doesn't speak english so i just uploaded the indicator and gaved the explanation as explained to me i'll let the author know the issues the one problem i am having to know what this indicator has and if it will expire or not if it has anything like that meaning expiration or commercial purposes i am not in this anymore and not interested about this indicator author should some how come and post by himself so i am more trying to investiate the indicator itself and the author

Yeah ...Good Indicator...

id like to code tomake it part of an expert

and id like to see the EURUSD one :-)

looks nice

over and out

when i put in on gbp/usd i get invalid pair message???? any ideas

Mine does not work either.......

I have the same problem in as much as that mine does not "show up" on the charts.

How about you placing a screen-print, please?

Best wishes.

It's working

ValeoFX:
I have the same problem in as much as that mine does not "show up" on the charts.

How about you placing a screen-print, please?

Best wishes.

It's working

Files:
binary.gif  29 kb

not working

heres what mine says when i try to load it

Files:
Reason: