Dolly system

Found this trading system on another forum, seems people are getting good results from this.

Enjoy

mrtools

WSS It´s a commercial system. Not Free.

Look here http://winning-solution.net/

However, using valasholic13_BreakOutch and other indicators that you can find here in TSD. You can do a nice pretty near system.

Comparing some indicators with the one included in your zip.

Parabolic Sar = Parabolic Sar

EngiWSSbreakoutfull1.ex4: valasholic13_BreakOutch with options added an different drawing.

EngiWSSbreakoutfull2.ex4: No idea

EngiWSSbreakoutfull3.ex4: NonLagma_v5 default settings.

EngiWSSbreakoutfull4.ex4: searching...

EngiWSSbreakoutfull5.ex4: some Shi_channel version

is ForexTrend or OffTrend Histogram -- also found on TSD --

EngiWSSbreakoutfull5.ex4

ang_AutoCh_HL-v1 can be set to 12 hours - also found on TSD

(This can repaint and it looks like they are now using something closer to CCIFilter -- also found on TSD)

wss system

Go to, www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo, free-WSS 922 Fixed Version,don't know if it is maybe the trial version or indicators that are similar to original WSS.Hope this helps.

mrtools

mrtools:
Go to, www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo, free-WSS 922 Fixed Version,don't know if it is maybe the trial version or indicators that are similar to original WSS.Hope this helps. mrtools

According with MT group, the version is a trial and would expires on set-30.

WSS System

O0ps sorry! I should have done more research before posting hopefully we can still make something useful from this.

mrtools

kiwigold:

is ForexTrend or OffTrend Histogram -- also found on TSD --

EngiWSSbreakoutfull5.ex4

ang_AutoCh_HL-v1 can be set to 12 hours - also found on TSD

(This can repaint and it looks like they are now using something closer to CCIFilter -- also found on TSD)

You are right kiwigold. But it´s strange that they use an indicator that repaints.

About ccifilter, I´m not sure.

However, I looked a while into the forum but I can´t find any similar indicator

mrtools:
O0ps sorry! I should have done more research before posting hopefully we can still make something useful from this. mrtools

If we can discover them, we can recreate the system . We are almost complete.

WSS System

Have these two kinda close to EngWSSbreakoutfull4 , looks like it possibly might be better,if they don't repaint.

mrtools

EngWssbreakoutfull4

HI,

Indicator REPAINT 6 last bars, bad indicator, easy see in visual mode in backtest.

Regards,

EFX.

Files:
dolly.gif  37 kb

Wss Clone(Dolly)

Valasholic13 breakout ch looks much better also absolute_strength looks good with this. If I may ask why do you want to call this Dolly.(sounds good to me just curious).

mrtools

Reason: