Looking for ERGODIC indicator, please help

hi, does anyone have ergodic indicator for mt4?

thanks

here u go, ergodic and ergodic oscilator

Files:

guess i missed it. here it is:

Files:
ergodic.mq4  4 kb

thank you very much Spahiu! im building a strategy (not EA) where ergodic is included, I will let you know when it is ready. It might be pretty nice method.

Ergodic Candlestick Oscilator

Ergodic Candlestick Oscilator

by Rosh.

Files:
eco.mq4  5 kb

ECO.mq4 indicator, unfortunatelly it still needs some more work done, it doesn't refresh itself on the last bar so you don't realy know which way is headed .

spahiu:
ECO.mq4 indicator, unfortunatelly it still needs some more work done, it doesn't refresh itself on the last bar so you don't realy know which way is headed .

Probably this indicator is not working in real time. Because as I remember the authors wanted to create the system similar for Omega or Fibonacci Trader but not for the real time. It is the same story with GannSwing indicator: they did 15th version already but still not for real time data.

newdigital:
Probably this indicator is not working in real time. Because as I remember the authors wanted to create the system similar for Omega or Fibonacci Trader but not for the real time. It is the same story with GannSwing indicator: they did 15th version already but still not for real time data.

we can refresh it at bar close

here did u find it? perhaps we can look for more info on making it work on real time moving charts

spahiu:
we can refresh it at bar close here did u find it? perhaps we can look for more info on making it work on real time moving charts

Some people are trying to develop the system similar with Fibonacci Trader's TrendFinder Trading system. Fibonacci Trader is software and they want to create the same TrendFinder system (from this software) but for MetaTrader. I posted everything already here.

But they develop it with breaks of one or two weeks all the time so I did not wait until they will finish it and posted. It is on Russian Poul's forum. As I understand this software is not working in real time so they are converting the indicators which are working on historical data only (the same with software).

All that I understand that this ECO is having different calculation then simple Ergodic. But this ECO should be identical with ECO from Fibonacci Trader.

i'm sure amongst all of us here, some more qualified than others we can make this indicator behave as it should.

can you post the lonk to Paul's forum u mentioned earliear? i wanna have a peek at their work, for inspiration

spahiu:
i'm sure amongst all of us here, some more qualified than others we can make this indicator behave as it should. can you post the lonk to Paul's forum u mentioned earliear? i wanna have a peek at their work, for inspiration

It's here. But in Russian, and you will not see any attachments untill you register there, and very long way to read. But anyway this indicator is from there.

Reason: