1 year of Cloud's agents providing - page 3

Janis Smits:

As far as I know cloud will only utilize cpu cores.

I know bit old threade but I just wanted to help. :)

p.s. Alain Verleyen please give us Update in march how does your 860 holds up in 2016. 

I had plans to put this on my server but looks like cloud better prefers few fast cores rather than a lot slow ones (quality over quantity). And additional ram really doesn't help at all.

I had to stop my agents.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I tried to run my server but since it got a lot of slow cores for different job, but when that job was done, mql5 cloud didn't used it enough so I decided to sell it.

Recently I have set up i7 4790 and it seems to be working pretty well@24/7.  Al tough still don't understand is PR ratio limited to some extent or overclock is just to weak to raise it higher. Long time ago I got 2500k@4.4-4.8ghz it was pulling something like 230PR no mater how high clock is.

Has anybody have manged to beat PR 250 mark? 

Janis Smits: I tried to run my server but since it got a lot of slow cores for different job, but when that job was done, mql5 cloud didn't used it enough so I decided to sell it. Recently I have set up i7 4790 and it seems to be working pretty well@24/7.  Al tough still don't understand is PR ratio limited to some extent or overclock is just to weak to raise it higher. Long time ago I got 2500k@4.4-4.8ghz it was pulling something like 230PR no mater how high clock is. Has anybody have manged to beat PR 250 mark? 
Please note that HD speed also has a strong impact on the PR. A SSD for example can greatly improve the PR.

Hello Guys!,

Anyone still on this?, how much you think this configuration will make?

AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X - 16x 3.50 GHz (32x Threads, 4.70 GHz Max Boost Clock)
64 GB DDR4 RAM

worth the shot? 

Reason: