currenex, buy and sell gone

all my scripts are gone...how do i get them back...cannot buy or sell anything...what happened??????????????

hildie.wiebe:

currenex, buy and sell gone

all my scripts are gone...how do i get them back...cannot buy or sell anything...what happened??????????????

Hi hildie.wiebe,

Excuse me, Currenex ?. Perhaps you should ask http://www.currenex.com/ or ask your broker.

What is your broker anyway ?  

This forum is for MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform and MQL5 language program. 

:D 

Currenex
  • www.currenex.com
Offering Executable Streaming Prices (ESP™), Request For Streams (RFS), Benchmark Trading, Algorithmic Trading, and complete Prime Brokerage functionality with fully integrated...

ok....everythinmg under "scripts" is gone...where do I find it again

hildie.wiebe:

ok....everythinmg under "scripts" is gone...where do I find it again

Either in MQL5/Script folder where you install the MetaTrader 5, or just open MetaEditor 5 > click 'File' Menu > click 'Open Data Folder'.

onewithzachy:

Either in MQL5/Script folder where you install the MetaTrader 5, or just open MetaEditor 5 > click 'File' Menu > click 'Open Data Folder'.

nope, I just did that.....all it show is the examples, thats all....am lost for words...how am i to trade?

hildie.wiebe:
nope, I just did that.....all it show is the examples, thats all....am lost for words...how am i to trade?

I have no idea how did you lose your script.

1. What did you do before you realize that your scrips is gone ?, That may not important, but may give a clue to where it's gone.

2. I never try this - try to run System Restore if you desperate for your script, who knows your System Restore may have a copies of your script. However BEFORE you run System Restore, try to run System File Checker first (SFC), just to make sure that your system file still intact (SFC: click here for XP, click here for Vista/7) and always RESTART after running SFC. Move your current script file elsewhere (say to desktop) so that System Restore will restore your script to script folder - if there's any. Then run your selected System Restore.

onewithzachy:

I have no idea how did you lose your script.

1. What did you do before you realize that your scrips is gone ?, That may not important, but may give a clue to where it's gone.

2. I never try this - try to run System Restore if you desperate for your script, who knows your System Restore may have a copies of your script. However BEFORE you run System Restore, try to run System File Checker first (SFC), just to make sure that your system file still intact (SFC: click here for XP, click here for Vista/7) and always RESTART after running SFC. Move your current script file elsewhere (say to desktop) so that System Restore will restore your script to script folder - if there's any. Then run your selected System Restore.

took holidays ...went on to trade and it was gone...is there a phone number somewhere to call them?????

hildie.wiebe:
took holidays ...went on to trade and it was gone...is there a phone number somewhere to call them?????

Call who ? MetaQuotes or Currenex ?, There's a link for MetaQuotes at the bottom of this page, however they probably can't help anyway. Also it's better to use Service Desk in your profile page rather using phone.

Do you think it gets deleted ? try to search for recovery software at Google and www.download.com.

CNET Download.com
  • download.cnet.com
CNET is the premier destination for tech product reviews, news, price comparisons, free software downloads, videos, and podcasts.
Reason: