Unusual chart

Would like seniors and professional to look into the extreme slippage and pricing issue that occured and that i have check different charts pricing during same period and trading price has never met with such lows which caused my SL to hit. 
Below is the details of the trade EURJPY 
I have attached a screen shot of the SL that hits and checked other charts during that period and found out lowest was only at 169.217 during 00:04 and mine was 168.948, which is a 26.9pips difference. 

Please note that all the stoploss hit at 2024.05.15 00:04:09 in mt5 and if it's Singapore time it would be 05:04hrs with stop loss price at 168.948 instead of preset 169.090 and I find it ridiculous that the slippage was 14pips more than my stoploss causing unnecessary loss

Standard slippage i can totally understand with a couple pips difference but not such extreme ones.

So please let me know what you guys can say about this occurence. Appreciate it! 

Files:
chart.png  148 kb

luckinO:
Would like seniors and professional to look into the extreme slippage and pricing issue that occured and that i have check different charts pricing during same period and trading price has never met with such lows which caused my SL to hit. 
Below is the details of the trade EURJPY 
I have attached a screen shot of the SL that hits and checked other charts during that period and found out lowest was only at 169.217 during 00:04 and mine was 168.948, which is a 26.9pips difference. 

Please note that all the stoploss hit at 2024.05.15 00:04:09 in mt5 and if it's Singapore time it would be 05:04hrs with stop loss price at 168.948 instead of preset 169.090 and I find it ridiculous that the slippage was 14pips more than my stoploss causing unnecessary loss

Standard slippage i can totally understand with a couple pips difference but not such extreme ones.

So please let me know what you guys can say about this occurence. Appreciate it! 

nobody here can help,  speak to your broker and if you are not happy with their execution of your trades get another one.

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes.
My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, average maximum spread = 134.
My EURCHF shows average spread = 18 points, average maximum spread = 106.
(your broker will be similar).
          Is it reasonable to have such a huge spreads (20 PIP spreads) in EURCHF? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

Reason: