OBJ_TREND

ObjectCreate(0,"Low", OBJ_TREND, 0, iTime(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,3),lowY,  TimeCurrent(),lowY);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_RAY,true);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_COLOR,clrRed);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID;
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_BACK,true);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_SELECTED,false);
    ObjectSetInteger(0," Low",OBJPROP_SELECTABLE,false);
Please, what's wrong, style solid and width only show a thin line, no matter the setting ?

1. Zbynek Liska: Please, what's wrong, style solid and width only show a thin line, no matter the setting ?
    Your code says to draw a thin, solid, red line. Your code is working.

2. iTime(NULL,PERIOD_MN1,3)

On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

William Roeder #:
  1. Your code says to draw a thin, solid, red line. Your code is working.

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.

and if I want a thick solid line ?  it just shows a thin solid line and I write anything there

Zbynek Liska #:
and if I want a thick solid line ?  it just shows a thin solid line and I write anything there
William Roeder #:
  1. Your code says to draw a thin, solid, red line. Your code is working.

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.

resolved, I didn't realize there was a space in the title, thank you
Reason: