MQL5.com site performance

For the past few days the MQL5.com forum seems very slow - sometimes I get a "Maintenance screen" or comments simply fail to post with an endless wait.

I use Google Chrome and all my other sites are responding normally - has anyone else experienced this?

R4tna C:For the past few days the MQL5.com forum seems very slow - sometimes I get a "Maintenance screen" or comments simply fail to post with an endless wait.I use Google Chrome and all my other sites are responding normally - has anyone else experienced this?
It has been fine on my end. Using Firefox.

Fernando Carreiro #:
It has been fine on my end. Using Firefox.

Thanks - maybe I will try it in Firefox

R4tna C #:

Thanks - maybe I will try it in Firefox

The site may sometimes take a long time to respond or may be unavailable for some time. This is normal, it has always been like this. The periods of time when problems with website availability may occur are short. Usually, this does not happen often and does not cause much inconvenience.

For comparison, yesterday I had some problems with the operation of Microsoft One Drive (web version). These problems also went away quickly.

You can learn a little about DevOps. The failure/unavailability of any microservice is normal. The main thing is that the % availability is within the norm.

I have the same feeling with u.

Vladislav Boyko #:

The site may sometimes take a long time to respond or may be unavailable for some time. This is normal, it has always been like this. The periods of time when problems with website availability may occur are short. Usually, this does not happen often and does not cause much inconvenience.

For comparison, yesterday I had some problems with the operation of Microsoft One Drive (web version). These problems also went away quickly.

You can learn a little about DevOps. The failure/unavailability of any microservice is normal. The main thing is that the % availability is within the norm.

It has been abnormal over the past few days - much worse than I have seen in the past few years

My experience of system tuning pre-dates DevOps and microservices, however in those days it was either a scalability/load balancing problem, or a bottle neck in the DB, application server or code execution.

This looks suspiciously like one of those old skool issues

R4tna C #: It has been abnormal over the past few days - much worse than I have seen in the past few years. My experience of system tuning pre-dates DevOps and microservices, however in those days it was either a scalability/load balancing problem, or a bottle neck in the DB, application server or code execution. This looks suspiciously like one of those old skool issues

Unfortunately the MQL5 sites goes down during a few minutes, a couple of times a day for maintenance.

It seems the web back-end was not designed to run maintenance cycles while still up and running, like many other back-ends. A poor design in my own opinion.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Unfortunately the MQL5 sites goes down during a few minutes, a couple of times a day for maintenance.

It seems the web back-end was not designed to run maintenance cycles while still up and running, like many other back-ends. A poor design in my own opinion.

Thanks Fernando

Fernando Carreiro #:

More of the same...

R4tna C #:

More of the same...

I confirm its getting down, showing Mainetenance work and loading for indefinite time on Firefox browser too, so definitely not a browser issue. Its happening every few minutes. Until modertator inform admins its hard to be fixed.

Arpit T #:

I confirm its getting down, showing Mainetenance work and loading for indefinite time on Firefox browser too, so definitely not a browser issue. Its happening every few minutes. Until modertator inform admins its hard to be fixed.

Thanks for confirming it is not browser specific - certainly does not seem to be improving

Reason: