statistic not showing correct, whats the possible solution.

My signal is not showing correct statistics, how to solve this

<...>

link has been removed now how to ask a question here

It may be for many reason:

1. You lost initial deposit (197.00 USD) - yes, it may be related to your initial deposit;

2. your broker archived the history for you (some brokers are doing it - ask your broker about it);

3. Your signal was monitored since 28 of July here -

..and no one knows (and no one will check) about what was happened before this date -

I am suggesting to you to create new signal with the other trading account, and start trading after you create a signal.

Hozeifa M Haji #:
link has been removed now how to ask a question here
I already explained: the stats before the trading account is monitored - this stats can not be verified.

Thankyou for detailed answer, is there any way to rectify this can you suggest me some thing

I noticed on other websites like myfx abd few other my stats are showing good as per the results, its just here that it is showing negative

Hozeifa M Haji #:
I noticed on other websites like myfx abd few other my stats are showing good as per the results, its just here that it is showing negative

Export the history to CSV and recalculate it following the formula: How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol
Reason: